Question about 2X4 workout from M&F

STILL LIFE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In Muscle and fitness there's a workout called the 2x4 workout that i want to try but i have never heard of some of the techniques, is there a website that shows step by step techniques? Thanks.

Muscle and Fitness=the ultra-queerness.

READ THE GOTDAMN STICKIES.

STILL LIFE said:
In Muscle and fitness there's a workout called the 2x4 workout that i want to try but i have never heard of some of the techniques, is there a website that shows step by step techniques? Thanks.

Ah, Still, please tell me you don't subscribe to a men's magazine. Half those guys pictured are eunuchs, you know that, right?

Due to the slenderness of his hips, and the fact that his pants are so baggy and hangy, I am guessing he could be a harem guard.

Well, if he were strong enough to guard even his own masculinity anyhow.

CarnalSalvation said:
Muscle and Fitness=the ultra-queerness.

READ THE GOTDAMN STICKIES.

Back to the question. Does anyone know any sites that show step by step techniques or defines them. By the way I do not have a subscription, I just picked up a copy because i wanted to try this workout.

Due to the fact that nobody else reads Muscle and Fitness magazine, and hence have no clue about what the names of these particular exercises are, could you name them?

Also, one thing you could do is just Google the exercises in question.

Back