Quest to find out Dana's sherdog account.

Jeff Sherdog creator of Sherdog confirmed that Dana be reading Sherdog everyday. If he is such an avid reader of Sherdog, one must assume he is also an avid Sherdog poster. So let's try and find out who Dana's Sherdog account. My first guess is that it must be one of the older accounts or even admin accounts. Guys with more Sherdog knowledge can post some ideas and we can all brainstorm and compile a list of clues.

Wasn't that from years ago?

Was Nostromo actually DFW?

obviously he would get good info from this place, even if he doesnt read every post - you can easily genearlize hard core mma viewpoints and respond, why even try to figure it out yourself

Yeah. I like to think Sherdog was responsible for the cancellation of Robbie/Hendricks 3 when it was first announced.

Half of the Conor and Rousey threads are from his staff.

oh yeah i have no doubt. more of that even. they are probably running the whole ronda thread wave. one makes a thread, the second says something encouraging, the third starts to criticize and this is how it gets a life of its own.

i find almost all the megahuggers of the forum suspicious, especially if it's related to a hype fighter - ronda, conor, etc.

it's not that hard to see quickly who those are.

all the ridiculous can ronda armbar a elephant threads - bandwidth that is occupied with the subject of the day by the ones pushing it.

Whoever it is, they won't have many posts before getting banned.

Check for a Las Vegas ip address.
Im sure he lives in a Vegas McMansion.

I'm still waiting for my ZUFFA check for my Conor threads. who do I have to contact to get paid.

I'm still waiting for my ZUFFA check for my Conor threads. who do I have to contact to get paid.

You'll be paid in corn nuts and (used) reebok sweatbands.......... you fookin' goof.

heres the thing u fuckin goof, u think u can go thru all the a****s on Serdog? lol! We'll see wat happens..listen, I think we shud jus be happy that Dana even reads what us dummies have 2 say. Day in & day out, UFC puts on great shows n great #s! All thanks to Ronda, n Conor! Fuck Tito and the Shamrocks!

In all seriousness, if Dana still does that, interesting; but I think it's embellished at the least, Dana is always on Twitter during his free time, or it seems that way, and he has shitloads of kids to harass and be harassed by.

Dana reading Sherdog everyday lol thats a big lie for sure

The Sherdog tech people could probably see if someone from Zuffa HQ servers are landing on Sherdog/Sherdog Forums. Besides, Dana has huge ego and likes to control things, so he'd probably want to read posters praising him and then he probably likes to cuss out/troll people who disagree with him.

Hey guys! Dana here; how do you like my username? I thought it would be clever to hide behind an aZn username thinking it would be the least conspicuous! He he he!

It would be awesome if this was actually Dana.

Back