Quest to find out Dana's sherdog account.

Read some of his post history and tell me Turk February isn't Dana White. Probably not, but it's funny to read all those posts as if he were. :icon_chee

He doesn't need an account, look at the amount of guests on at all times.

Well I would have figured it would be someone with positive posts about the Reebok deal but there aren't any.....

Okay, first of all. Sherdog is named after a guy that is called Jeff Sherdog? I don't know why, but that makes me feel bad.

Anyway, I doubt Dana really posts here. It's been verified that he's on the UG, but I don't know about Sherdog. Do you have a source for that comment TS?

It's Jeff Sherwood, Sherdog was just an old nickname.

The other thread talks about Sherwood claiming Dana reads Sherdog all the time.

It's Jeff Sherwood, Sherdog was just an old nickname.

The other thread talks about Sherwood claiming Dana reads Sherdog all the time.

Yeah saw it, thanks! Too bad the interview is years old, Dana probably doesn't hang around here anymore.

Thats why you are not/wont be a president of an org and will stay as a Sherdogger

All that time Dana Baldfather spends flying around the world to promote events and put his bald head between every staredown he uses to troll forums and twitter.

Yeah saw it, thanks! Too bad the interview is years old, Dana probably doesn't hang around here anymore.

I've seen stuff discussed here (matchups, gripes) that are directly addressed by Dana Baldfather, LoFer, and JoRo soon after. If they aren't visiting then they at least have interns who visit and give them the lowdown on what's happening online.

find the one that criticizes fedor constantly.

Find the ones that shill nonstop for the reebok deal and how fighters should be grateful for their pay.

One thing's for sure : he has Ronda or Canner McMario in his AV.

We'd have to find someone who's a Ronda and Conor fan that defends the UFC against constant fighter pay & anti-Reebok dummies, as well as thinks Fedor is overrated.

UL

he's obviously a hardcore wanderlei fan

We'd have to find someone who's a Ronda and Conor fan that defends the UFC against constant fighter pay & anti-Reebok dummies, as well as thinks Fedor is overrated.

So.....you?

Let's face it. We are all Dana

why not? If you are Dana or president of "X" wouldn't you want to read one of the most popular forum of "X" to know what your fan base's opinions are?

I know I would be all over Sherdog and everything MMA related if I was president of the biggest MMA organization.

obviously he would get good info from this place, even if he doesnt read every post - you can easily genearlize hard core mma viewpoints and respond, why even try to figure it out yourself

Not a bad guess. The whole R3 thing could be seen as a Ronda marketing vehicle.

The front page of the forum was nothing but R3 threads for like 3 weeks.

Back