Quest to find out Dana's sherdog account.

Dana reading Sherdog everyday lol thats a big lie for sure

Dana reading Sherdog everyday lol thats a big lie for sure

why not? If you are Dana or president of "X" wouldn't you want to read one of the most popular forum of "X" to know what your fan base's opinions are?

I know I would be all over Sherdog and everything MMA related if I was president of the biggest MMA organization.

Jeff Sherdog creator of Sherdog confirmed that Dana be reading Sherdog everyday. If he is such an avid reader of Sherdog, one must assume he is also an avid Sherdog poster. So let's try and find out who Dana's Sherdog account. My first guess is that it must be one of the older accounts or even admin accounts. Guys with more Sherdog knowledge can post some ideas and we can all brainstorm and compile a list of clues.
It is evident that Dana is you and this post is a distraction action

That dude who hypes up Fight Pass with a dozen threads.

why not? If you are Dana or president of "X" wouldn't you want to read one of the most popular forum of "X" to know what your fan base's opinions are?

I know I would be all over Sherdog and everything MMA related if I was president of the biggest MMA organization.

Thats why you are not/wont be a president of an org and will stay as a Sherdogger

Who is that one broken record? Jik Atsuku?

Fedor basher, with a Liddell or Brock av and Conor Bless sig

Found him. His latest account is Jin Akutsu

Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

I think Dana mainly sticks to argueing with children on Twitter, I very much doubt he posts here.

lol. like a dana gimmick wouldn't get the hammer in under 48 hours or 20 posts...whichever came first.

if he's posted here he's probably on his 8th retread if not ip banned.

Not a Fedor basher since he started to promote his fights on Fight Pass.

My guess is he is one that does the Sherdog p4p rankings.. After Fedor lost to Werdum he went from rank #1 p4p to not even top 10.

Part of me thinks that Dana has posted here ITT with more than one account... taunting us by throwing in his bastardly 2 cents.

Jeff Sherdog creator of Sherdog confirmed that Dana be reading Sherdog everyday. If he is such an avid reader of Sherdog, one must assume he is also an avid Sherdog poster. So let's try and find out who Dana's Sherdog account. My first guess is that it must be one of the older accounts or even admin accounts. Guys with more Sherdog knowledge can post some ideas and we can all brainstorm and compile a list of clues.

Hey guys! Dana here; how do you like my username? I thought it would be clever to hide behind an aZn username thinking it would be the least conspicuous! He he he!

Okay, first of all. Sherdog is named after a guy that is called Jeff Sherdog? I don't know why, but that makes me feel bad.

Anyway, I doubt Dana really posts here. It's been verified that he's on the UG, but I don't know about Sherdog. Do you have a source for that comment TS?

Back