• Jackie Brown

• Kill Bill

• Death Proof

• Inglorious Basterds

• Django Unchained

• The Hateful 8

• Once Upon a time in Hollywood

Results are only viewable after voting.
It remains one of my favorite QT films to regularly watch.

I admit I can't really preference a number of his flicks as I love them so much. Generally go by which I throw on to re-watch. Death Proof and The Hateful 8 apparently hold that notch at current.

Absolutely love Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill and Inglorious Bastards as well.
For me my top 2 are Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill. I think they’re his best work, and I love rewatching both. For awhile after Kill Bill came out, I thought it was his best. But now that I have a little distance from it to judge it, I think Pulp Fiction beats it. Jackie Brown and OUATIH would rank at the bottom for me, although I think both are great. Just not up to his usual standard.

Pulp Fiction, Once Upon a time and Jackie Brown

What about True Romance? He wrote it after all, and supposedly Tony didn't alter his script, so it's still basically Tarantino's story.

There's something strange about a number of QT movies. They have this otherworldly feel to them. Like H8. It's a western, but it doesn't feel like a traditional western. There's something strange about it. Compare it to something like Unforgiven, and that feels way more like a legit western.

If not for the Hitler Death scene, which I found to be incredibly cheesy, Id say Inglorious Basterds is his best film.

I love fictional stories using a time in non-fictional history as a setting, but alternate re-tellings of major historical events in film is eyeroll-worthy to me. idk why

If not for the Hitler Death scene, which I found to be incredibly cheesy, Id say Inglorious Basterds is his best film.

I love fictional stories using a time in non-fictional history as a setting, but alternate re-tellings of major historical events in film is eyeroll-worthy to me. idk why

That's how I feel too. I didn't like it in Basterds and I didn't like it in Hollywood.

But perhaps if Basterds wasn't so damn boring I might have not been as put off by it. (It didn't bother me nearly as bad in Hollywood, but that's probably because I enjoyed the movie a hell of a lot more as a whole -- but I still didn't like it)

I think it makes everything feel very cartoony and just not at all realistic. So any goodwill that was built up throughout the movie is immediately destroyed.

That's how I feel too. I didn't like it in Basterds and I didn't like it in Hollywood.

But perhaps if Basterds wasn't so damn boring I might have not been as put off by it. (It didn't bother me nearly as bad in Hollywood, but that's probably because I enjoyed the movie a hell of a lot more as a whole -- but I still didn't like it)

I think it makes everything feel very cartoony and just not at all realistic. So any goodwill that was built up throughout the movie is immediately destroyed.
Yep. Agreed

Tarantino is a great at creating likable characters, and stylistic scenes with interesting dialogue. But when it comes to overall plot he falls short, in my humble opinion.

I thought Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was a steaming pile of shit. Tarantino is well past his sell by date.
Thank you! everyone constantly jacks off over this movie. I thought it was the most over hyped pretentious wank of a film I have seen in years.

i like tarantino a lot, but pulp fiction is one of the all time most overrated films in the history of overrated films. As for my favorite of his, hateful 8. Loved that film.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill
3. Inglorious Basterds

I'd put Kill Bill 1 and 2 as 2a. and 2b so Inglorious Basterds is really 4th.

Kill Bill
Django
Hateful 8
Just calling out this one or any other reply out that does not include Pulp Fiction....
It's objectively wrong and should be disregarded.

Reservoir dogs
Pulp fiction
Death proof

1. Pulp Fiction
2. True Romance
3. Reservoir Dogs

Back