Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Miracle (1989)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innuendo (1991)

• Made in Heaven (1995)

• Total voters
Crazy little thing called love. Think that was FM's favorite too.

Impossible to choose. I grew up with Queen, both my parents are fans. Freddie is the rock vocals GOAT. Maybe even GOAT singer. Such a shame he passed away so early in his life... :(

Can't pick a favorite, but here's a classic music video:

They were absolute masters of the music video BTW. Nobody did it better. Ever. Just look at these gems.

Last edited:
I love Freddie's singing, but my favorite Queen song is not sung by Freddie. Anyone know which song I mean? Give up? It's...

Most people pick out their 70s catalog but their mid 80s catalog is very underutilized

The solo to We Will Rock You made me a fan. I remember before picking up a guitar that was my favorite part and was built up perfectly to make a good song great.

this is fan made video i think. but awesome song none the less.

I love Freddie's singing, but my favorite Queen song is not sung by Freddie. Anyone know which song I mean? Give up? It's...

Loved this song growing up but they had so many brilliant songs it's difficult to pick the best. Freddie was such a wonderful performer but I never got to see them live.

The long versions of A kind of magic and Radio ga ga.
Father to son. My fairy king. More of that jazz.

Songs that make me puke coz they're so corny and cringe worthy:
Show must go on

These are the days of our lives

Don't try so hard

Don't try suicide.

Most of The game

Most of The miracle

Most of A day at the races.

Fave queen lp is Queen II but the production is shit.

No-one else on earth got close to Freddie in terms of ability to command a stadium crowd. You watch Live Aid. The man is in complete control of every person in the building.

Not my fave, but this is Thrash before Thrash:

Yeah, that is an honorable mention. I was definitely a big fan of that song the first time I heard it. I remember my freshman year of high school I had a cassette tap single with Enter Sandman on one side and Metallica covering Stone Cold Crazy on the other side. I listened it to over and over again in loops.

Last edited:
Yeah, that is an honorable mention. I was definitely a big fan of that song the first time I heard it. I remember my freshman year of high school I had a cassette tap single with Enter Sandman on one side and Metallica covering Stone Cold Crazy on the other side. I listed it to over and over again in loops.

Then the year after Hetfield got to do this for the Freddie Memorial Concert, remember watching the concert live on TV

Back