Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Why is what I said troubling? We were told for 2 years that without lockdowns, masking and vaccination our hospitals would have been overwhelmed with tens of thousands — hundreds of thousands — dead.

What is troubling about asking why a population with such a low vaccination rate, poor infrastructure and healthcare wasn’t overwhelmed to the point of collapse?

Frankly, it’s troubling you can’t recognize there was multiple ways to combat a health challenge and would shut out data which opposes your viewpoint.

If Covid was so overwhelmingly devastating, and vaccination was the only savior as was touted, any population which DIDNT have tremendous vaccination should have been overwhelmed with dead and dying. What’s “troubling” about that viewpoint?
See this is why it’s troubling. I stopped reading when you said “we were told for two years…”. No. That’s not the topic. I’m not here to listen to you bing your limp dick rage in a conversation that has been had a million times.

All you’re telling me is you still don’t get why using Nigeria doesn’t work despite all those people pointing it out. If you would maybe stfu and read what some of those people said you might leave this thread a little wiser.

Do you think the numbers we heard from China or Russia were accurate? How about from India? Do you think that rivers in India filling up with bodies of the dead is a good example of a disease that is not devastating? Saying all that, do you think Nigerians are just naturally immune, or that their approach of not doing anything about it was somehow superior despite all logic? Or you know, maybe the super fuckjng obvious thing to literally everyone not trying to spin it: that their numbers are wrong <45>

I never said that. You said Nigeria had a better plan of attack. You defend it. I just pointed out they have the same issues even with their low vaccination rate.That's your job, not mine.

I'm basically saying not doing anything would have been better than what the US did considering the policies and mandates had almost no effect.

See this is why it’s troubling. I stopped reading when you said “we were told for two years…”. No. That’s not the topic. I’m not here to listen to you bing your limp dick rage in a conversation that has been had a million times.

All you’re telling me is you still don’t get why using Nigeria doesn’t work despite all those people pointing it out. If you would maybe stfu and read what some of those people said you might leave this thread a little wiser.

Do you think the numbers we heard from China or Russia were accurate? How about from India? Do you think that rivers in India filling up with bodies of the dead is a good example of a disease that is not devastating? Saying all that, do you think Nigerians are just naturally immune, or that their approach of not doing anything about it was somehow superior despite all logic? Or you know, maybe the super fuckjng obvious thing to literally everyone not trying to spin it: that their numbers are wrong <45>
{<huh}

So you’re unhinged. I get it. I’m sorry if anyone you knew was personally impacted. I’m sorry if your income was impacted or if you lost friendships during the lockdowns due to not being able to leave your house.

I sincerely wish you the best.

I have no problems meeting up and dont hold a grudge but are we talking gloves on meetup or friendly like? no problems either way tbh I used to do a little training a long time ago and you'd probably be disappointed in me mate, I'm only average height etc and don't bench press.....

I am at someones place right now that's 4 months unemployed and may lose his family house over it. I can comfortably say that WA is full Chinese communist party life. I just got back from the shops and besides my mate and I there was only 1 other person with no mask.

Things a bad here

Edit-
If you do a Sherdog Meetup just message me mate and I'll see where I am and give it a go.

No chance mate. I only get punched in the head when I am getting paid or training these days.
I was a fine cigar and a couple whiskeys deep. Just saying we can all argue in here and differ in our opinions, but in the end that's all it is.
I missed a few Aussies, but they stay out of this and the other thread usually.

Is WA still doing this crap? It's crazy that NSW and Vic seem to have been the ones to go full freedom.
I don't even think they check you in a hospital or anything here. As I said earlier they are looking at scrapping the quarantine period altogether.

I'm basically saying not doing anything would have been better than what the US did considering the policies and mandates had almost no effect.

They should have just what they said they were going to do. 2-4 weeks, build up the hospital system to deal with surging numbers and then open up. Instead we got lockdowns to vaccination as a strategy.
Then the same people who first said any vaccine under Trump wasn't safe, became the people mandating the vaccines. I am just pointing out that people need to actually have some knowledge on the reality of data they use as "proof" of things. This all started because some anti vaxer on twitter posted absolutely useless and out of context data. I would have said the same if it was a news channel. I know enough about Nigeria to know that covid wouldn't even be worth thinking about over there. I even posted an article where wearing a mask is a common thing in certain areas due to pollution.

Last edited:
{<huh}

So you’re unhinged. I get it. I’m sorry if anyone you knew was personally impacted. I’m sorry if your income was impacted or if you lost friendships during the lockdowns due to not being able to leave your house.

I sincerely wish you the best.
Well you’ve proven you can’t grasp that concept. You know what that post is? You surrendering without admitting defeat.

Next question: why do you guys keep taking about being locked down for two years? That literally did not happen. The lockdown was like March and April of 2020 and we were never locked down nationally again. Wearing a mask at the grocery store is not being locked down.

Well you’ve proven you can’t grasp that concept. You know what that post is? You surrendering without admitting defeat.

Next question: why do you guys keep taking about being locked down for two years? That literally did not happen. The lockdown was like March and April of 2020 and we were never locked down nationally again. Wearing a mask at the grocery store is not being locked down.
What did I surrender to? You’ve avoided my point.

I’ll put it clearly in good faith that you may answer.

Explain how our government was correct to advise that without robust vaccination of our population, brought upon by mandates at the federal level, we’d experience our healthcare systems being completely overrun with dead and dying victims of the coronavirus — only to discover numerous places in the world with low vaccinated populations, worse healthcare systems and hygiene who did not suffer any of those things.

I’ve stated that I don’t care about cases, as ours were inflated due to unnecessary testing and obviously in poor countries there was no testing. I care about the massive nationwide push, the demonization for vaccination of populations of low risk brought upon by fear of hospitals being overwhelmed with unvaccinated.

You see zero issue here at all? These two things cannot simultaneously be true: low vaccinated populations around the world did not overwhelm hospitals with society crippling death AND our hospitals would have been overwhelmed and our society would have been at risk if we don’t vaccinate everyone through mandates.

No chance mate. I only get punched in the head when I am getting paid or training these days.
I was a fine cigar and a couple whiskeys deep. Just saying we can all argue in here and differ in our opinions, but in the end that's all it is.
I missed a few Aussies, but they stay out of this and the other thread usually.

Is WA still doing this crap? It's crazy that NSW and Vic seem to have been the ones to go full freedom.
I don't even think they check you in a hospital or anything here. As I said earlier they are looking at scrapping the quarantine period altogether.

No probs, best to just ask as it's saves any misunderstandings later and thanks for the good will while having a mellow moment.

I have no problems with another's difference of opinions as it's what gives life value, my problem with your post are that they where flat out incorrect in my experience and that's why I called you on it in the past.

On topic in WA it is still literally ILLEGAL for us unvaxxed to work (mining/70% plus of all jobs) so unless you have a funny vaxx passport you're either 4 months unemployed, broke or found some way around the mandates.
I am unmasked so unable to enter most businesses although some don't care but if known to be maskless friendly get dobbed in by the self righteous snitches..

As I said I know plenty that are hurting badly and Australia is not even close to being normal.
Unless normal is women being abused by large men for not wearing a mask or being forced into a medical experiment where a common adverse reaction is myocarditis and potentially death.

Watched the arrest of a young fellow who used the local IGA a few weeks ago. He left $20 for $16 of food because they refused to serve him and for his generosity he videoed the cops at his front door a day later and the bruises all over his ribs from the arrest of not wearing a mask. In a normal world the shop keeper would be charged with discrimination but the man discriminated against is forcibly arrested by 4 coppers.

The adverse reactions are really starting to tally up and all these injuries with a complete and utter absence of media attention for the injured is not normal at all.

So if I want normal I have to sign a waiver while under financial duress, without being fully informed of the risks, from a person that's been fully indemnified from any harm their own negligence may do. The drug technology has never successfully been used before while actively trying for over 20 years and yet is ready to go for this pre patented corona virus and it breaks the record for all adverse reactions from all vaccines (ever)in less than a year.

Things aren't normal for me at all and not for a lot of others and not even close. It's like you're living in a gated compound eating well while a population starves and telling people overseas things are dandy, they aren't, at all.

Last edited:
Move on with life people. Strengthen your body and mind for the next virus. That means put down your ho ho's and start drinking those power shakes. Go for a jog and get your blood circulating. Have a good day!

@Blayt7hh I’ll also be sure to tell all the small businesses that the lockdown was only 2 months. I’m sure they’ll feel better.
And all the kids that didn’t get to go away for college, and now have no chance to get into their 4th choice given compacted programs, admission backlogs and competition from three years worth of applicants. Or tell that to the grade schoolers scared of their fucking shadow inundated with mental health problems because they were forced to spend key years behind a computer, wearing masks void of learning social cues. The amount of deaths we will see in the next three years as a result of mental health, drug and alcohol abuse will dwarf even the highest of bull shit Covid death calculations

And all the kids that didn’t get to go away for college, and now have no chance to get into their 4th choice given compacted programs, admission backlogs and competition from three years worth of applicants. Or tell that to the grade schoolers scared of their fucking shadow inundated with mental health problems because they were forced to spend key years behind a computer, wearing masks void of learning social cues. The amount of deaths we will see in the next three years as a result of mental health, drug and alcohol abuse will dwarf even the highest of bull shit Covid death calculations
Dude, it was only 2 months.

THE HEAD OF THE WHO TEDROS GHEBREYESUS HAS NOT BEEN VACCINATED! LOL!!!

Libtard heads are going to explode! LOL!!!

I love it!!!!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-origin-china-lab-leak-807b7b0a

We told you so! Again and again....

Leftists: That's a Conspiracy theory you racists!

Critical Thinkers: It came from the Wuhan Lab

Leftists: I already called you racist!

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

We told you so! Again and again....

Leftists: That's a Conspiracy theory you racists!

Critical Thinkers: It came from the Wuhan Lab

Leftists: I already called you racist!

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

And just like that conspiracy nuts believe intelligence agencies. Or at least the ones that agree with them, seeing as a majority still see a natural origin as being more likely.

“Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.”

Back