Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Republicans offended that Sesame Street characters are getting vaccinated.

Despite that the show did the same thing in the 70s.

I'm more concerned with the child with the balloon at the end of the second video.

The balloon is still probably around and caused the death if multiple sea turtles.

This isn't the first time the show is being attacked. In 1972, the same year Big Bird appeared in an episode getting vaccinated, a viewer wrote into Children's Television Workshop attacking Sesame Street for promoting communism (specifically for playing songs like "This Land Is Your Land").
FDjfdGdWEAA_HyC

Gee guys, you've sure showed us.

263773899_249993313887762_5075030642887198030_n.png

"In the U.S., partisanship is the biggest factor determining vaccination rates. If Democratic voters made up their own country, it would be one of the world’s most vaccinated, with more than 91 percent of adults having received at least one shot. Only about 60 percent of Republican adults have done so."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/17/...SEVyFfUhdlmeFofsUdXykU9BBcN7-NKK1OWmFxpO7ayOo

Would still live in a red state before a blue state,
anydays of the week, twice on sunday

That's fine. Keep your cooties to yourselves.

Haven't black people been especially resistant to getting the vaccine? Seems like I heard that somewhere.

I know facts hurt you Seano, strike you to the very quick. I'm sorry.

"If Democratic voters made up their own country, it would be one of the world’s most vaccinated, with more than 91 percent of adults having received at least one shot. "

Haven't black people been especially resistant to getting the vaccine? Seems like I heard that somewhere.
most of my ''non-whites'' friends didn't get the Vaccine....

Back