Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Because she successfully pushed a mask mandate for children (many whom cant get vaccinated) in a state that was being a hotspot for the Delta variant

Yet when it happens to Sinema its the end of the world

Did they follow her into the bathroom and film her?

That is when you turn on the sprinklers.
Aim them at the street.
She should be like the St Louis couple and stand in her yard armed. Hopefully with better trigger safety than the wife.
Also what asshole brings their kids to that kind of thing.
Well, if you're the type of person who follows the school board member to their home for an impromptu protest, I doubt that your decision making is A1 quality.

Not a fan this or Sinema.

I blame Maxipad Waters, she condones this type of shit, so I guess you reap what you sow.

What an abysmally ugly person, both inside, and out.

HBh88-EC-d.jpg

Actually Desantis made it legal to run over them with your car if they are blocking the road. Technically what they are doing is illegal based on the new protest laws, but I guess since they are wearing a Proud Boys shirt and not a BLM shirt the law does not apply to them.
Not in my mind. If a mob of Shriners or Nuns stopped me, surrounded my car and acted aggressively I'd feel threatened.

Public officials who make decisions that affect our lives aren't immune from protests even at their homes. Or if they are at an airport. It's part of the job.

I disagree. I don't think it's acceptable to harass somebody at their home like this. Not saying they don't have a legit grievance, but this issue doesn't rise to the level of tracking them to their house, IMO.

I disagree. I don't think it's acceptable to harass somebody at their home like this. Not saying they don't have a legit grievance, but this issue doesn't rise to the level of tracking them to their house, IMO.
Public figures are public.

That's even worse than the Sinema incident, which is bad enough, since they followed her to her house.
Nothing was wrong with the Sinema incident. That fraudulent bitch ran into to the bathroom to hide from voters that she knows she can't justify her behavior to.

Nothing was wrong with the Sinema incident. That fraudulent bitch ran into to bathroom to hide from voters that she knows she can't justify her behavior to.
I personally don't like those sorts of antics. If you want your Senator's attention then write to them and call their office and whatnot. Not that I am shedding tears for her either, don't care for her antics in the Senate.

I certainly understand the frustration of forcing children to be masked. I am also strongly opposed to it, but harassing someone and following them home is vile behavior. In this case, it might be best to homes chool in protest. If enough parents pull their children out of school, then it would force the school board to reconsider the foolish policy.

I personally don't like those sorts of antics. If you want your Senator's attention then write to them and call their office and whatnot. Not that I am shedding tears for her either, don't care for her antics in the Senate.
She could have avoided it coming to that, but she's chosen to stonewall everyone. Now she's facing righteous anger.

Nothing was wrong with the Sinema incident. That fraudulent bitch ran into to the bathroom to hide from voters that she knows she can't justify her behavior to.
Isn't it illegal to film in a public bathroom?

Not a fan this or Sinema.

I blame Maxipad Waters, she condones this type of shit, so I guess you reap what you sow.

What an abysmally ugly person, both inside, and out.

HBh88-EC-d.jpg
Yea she said that several times .. get what you ask for

If you have grievances with your public officials, you should peacefully take those grievances up with your public officials. This shouldn't need to adhere to some oddball expectations of etiquette - just don't attack them or shoot them, and don't picket their homes/neighbourhoods 24/7 (sleep deprivation is, I think, a form of torture).

Accountability can be uncomfortable. Such is life.

At least these people are actually taking their grievances to people who should be accountable, and not just randomly burning down the businesses and neighbourhoods of their fellow peasants.

so now lefties get a taste of their own medicine?

still these ppl are pretty civil compared to the lefty loons harassing individuals

Back