Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

I hope delta bans anyone who ever voted Republican.

then some businessmen can step in and make an airline that caters to conservatives for the market.

we need parallel societies, parallel economies, and soon parallel nations. And people will vote with their feet on where they want to live. And the good people won’t want to live in crime ridden liberal idiot land.
Trump Airlines already went bankrupt.

Biden unlike that complete disgrace to the human race Trump didn't inspire or approve of any of the unrest that occurred last summer. Btw instead of whining about masks why don't you, Tucker and Trump figure out a way for Republicans to win the popular vote more than once every 30 years, then just maybe you guys can finally get over your cynical love affair with the EC?

I got two words for you.....Maxine "fucking" waters!!!

That cunt practically said burn the bitch to the ground.

there’s no reason for a child to walk outside with a mask. It makes breathing more difficult. You’d tell someone to take a parka off their kid if they were walking around in it on a hot day.
They could have a medical condition.

You think you’re a good person? I hate to break it to you, but you’re not. In all reality you are a terrible human being.
Maybe, maybe not but I do know I'm not some trust baby grifter masquerading as this right wing man of the people populist hero like Tuck and the orange colored reality tv host.

Maybe, maybe not but I do know I'm not some trust baby grifter masquerading as this right wing man of the people populist hero like Tuck and the orange colored reality tv host.

I am sorry about that. I quoted you on accident. That post was meant to quote @Proud American. I find him to be one of the more disgusting people here. The original post has been updated.

Did this stupid shit really sound poetic in your mind?
It’s really fuckin simple.

Do liberals harass people who are walking outside without a mask? The answer is yes. And it’s bullshit and has no scientific reasoning. It’s about obedience, and they can fuck off.

Now am I supposed to give a shit if conservatives harass liberals who wear masks outside right back? No, I’m not going to.

I got two words for you.....Maxine "fucking" waters!!!

That cunt practically said burn the bitch to the ground.
I have two pictures for you:
images
images

I hope delta bans anyone who ever voted Republican.

then some businessmen can step in and make an airline that caters to conservatives for the market.

we need parallel societies, parallel economies, and soon parallel nations. And people will vote with their feet on where they want to live. And the good people won’t want to live in crime ridden liberal idiot land.

Inflight menu reduced to sour grapes, served fresh.

1st he is telling people how to parent their children and he can fuck right off.
He is trying to parent kids that are not is and he can fuck right off.

Although, he is not doing a fucking thing. Where is his GoPro as he walks about calling the cops on kids wearing masks and trying to parent someone else's kid in front of them???? He would get dropped.

The media are all fakes. They are all frauds. They are supposed to report the "truth" not give life fucking lessons...parenting lessons.
Politicians are fake fucks too.
Why people worship the media or politicians is fucking beyond me.

You want to know what is really important? Huh? Asian snatch. That is what life is all the fuck about. You find yourself a good piece of asian snatch and get up in there. YOLO!!!

It was 2008 she was 24. I’m not surprised when you see that is your first thought. You subconsciously see what you want to see.

Can you get one from 2000 already? Don't you want to be a real pervert ffs???

I have two pictures for you:
images
images

Ok that is pretty bad. The least those vile pieces of shit could have done is burn it down.

One way takes their not so peaceful protest to the source, the other takes it to Walmart and places where they can steal decent shit, and destroy their own fucking community

It’s really fuckin simple.

Do liberals harass people who are walking outside without a mask? The answer is yes. And it’s bullshit and has no scientific reasoning. It’s about obedience, and they can fuck off.

Now am I supposed to give a shit if conservatives harass liberals who wear masks outside right back? No, I’m not going to.
I'm sure dipshits bicker about wearing/not wearing masks at times, but it is probably far less prevalent than you think. Either way you saying that anyone is "reaping the whirlwind" in this context is really fucking stupid.

It was 2008 she was 24. I’m not surprised when you see that being your first thought. You subconsciously see what you want to see.

Who even is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back