Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Whatever helps you cope with the harsh realities of life, I guess.

What harsh realities? The fact that trump lost and flipped the Congress blue and That america is happy with Biden so far and his approval rating is very positive and very high in regards to the pandemic??

But please continue on that the election was stolen so we can continue mocking and laughing at you guys the next 4 years.

but @Confucamus never said that, nor has he ever even alluded to that.

why don't you try being honest for once instead of setting up these stupid Strawmen.

It’s the main right wing talking point. “The election was stolen.” Along with gaslighting on the pandemic. Two things trump ran with for a year and the reasons he lost the election.

but please continue talking about “the harsh realities of life.”

What harsh realities? The fact that trump lost and flipped the Congress blue and That america is happy with Biden so far and his approval rating is very positive and very high in regards to the pandemic??

But please continue on that the election was stolen so we can continue mocking and laughing at you guys the next 4 years.

Well, everything else has to be laid out for you, so I guess I have to lay this out for you as well. By "harsh realities of life" I'm talking about the fact that not everybody thinks like you or has the same political opinions. What you can't seem to grasp is that this is normal. What's not normal is demonizing people who disagree with you, simply because you lack the mental fortitude, attention span, or education to have a rational debate. I get that it's easier to demonize people, but it's a chickenshit way to live.

Well, everything else has to be laid out for you, so I guess I have to lay this out for you as well. By "harsh realities of life" I'm talking about the fact that not everybody thinks like you or has the same political opinions. What you can't seem to grasp is that this is normal. What's not normal is demonizing people who disagree with you, simply because you lack the mental fortitude, attention span, or education to have a rational debate. I get that it's easier to demonize people, but it's a chickenshit way to live.

I’m sorry but believing the election was stolen and that the pandemic is “a seasonal flu” is pandering to the lowest of the low. Plus those two things are 100% wrong to begin with and the people who believe in those things (you) need to be told you’re wrong.

Imagine not thinking Kamala Harris is a total piece of shit. Corrupt as fuck DA putting black men away for petty ass crimes. She can go fuck herself.

I’m sorry but believing the election was stolen and that the pandemic is “a seasonal flu” is pandering to the lowest of the low. Plus those two things are 100% wrong to begin with and the people who believe in those things (you) need to be told you’re wrong.

I actually don't believe those things, so thank you for proving my point for me.

Thank God. I was getting real tired of all the "Bunker boy" and "Bigoat" shit being dragged in the main immunization threads. Now there's a place to move all that partisan chunk.

Now if we have an "Anti-vaxxer's Nothing-burger Megathread" as well, the WR front page wouldn't be litered by so much trash every time a statistical nothing-burger happen, especially the stuff pertaining to basic math.

At a certain point he's going to harm the lives of others

Tucker Carlson Tells Fox Viewers to Call the Cops if They See Kids Wearing Masks Outdoors

The Fox News star implored his loyal viewers to openly harass and mock anyone they see wearing a face mask outdoors because “it’s repulsive.”

Raging against face masks on Monday night, Fox News host Tucker Carlson told his viewers they should openly harass anyone they see wearing masks outside and go so far as to call the police or social services on the parents of any children with masks on.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucke...they-see-kids-wearing-masks-outdoors?ref=home

People like Tucker are the reason Delta has added 1000 people to the No Fly list in the last year.

Back