Pyle vs Hathaway?

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Think it would be a fabulous matchup for 156 or 157.

Could very well be a headliner for the fx portion of either card. Who wins and nears closer to the top 10?

They already fought, and I think Pyle would take the rematch as well.

They already fought dude.
Well obviously but with rankings to consider a rematch could land them together again and personally id love a rematch and see pyle finish him :)

Well obviously but with rankings to consider a rematch could land them together again and personally id love a rematch and see pyle finish him :)

I would have put this in the OP because it made it seem like you didn't know they fought.

Even though Pyle is a little higher in the rankings, I wanna see if vs TJ whataburger I think the grappling would be fun.

I think pyle has proved he belongs at the upper echelon of the division. Give him a top 10 opponent and let him get a finish.

I'm not really interested in a rematch. I would do something like:
Mike Pyle vs. Mike Pierce
John Hathaway vs. TJ Waldburger

Mike Pyle tossed him around in that fight. Don't think a rematch is necessary.

Not interested in a rematch. Pyle beat his ass and it wasn't that long ago.

I think Pyle/Pierce makes the most sense as well, but last i heard Pyle said he wasn't interested in that match up.

You can't blame Pyle, what fighter would want to face Pierce. There would be absolutely no shot of earning a finish, and a loss would send Pyle back into a gatekeeper-type role.

Back