pWd Wolfpac presents: WWE Stomping Grounds

Who do you want to win?

• Ziggler

• Kofi

• Bork cash in

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree.

Dude needs to go Rock level with the arrogance: corporate, big money, 10k suits, too good for pancake tossing and shuck'n n jive'n...

Then let that storyline play out.

Exactly

Kofi needs to turn heel on New Day

He is too good for them now because he is the champion

36b3d5a6e9069ee4c8dff743c60d09b9.jpg
tumblr_ot4bzjjV7G1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Exactly

I said that out the gate. Big E should take his title. Kofi should restart the Nation of Domination with R-Truth and Velveteen Dream, lol

Exactly

Hell New Day can turn heel on him for all I care.

One person of that group can split and create $

I don't know about you guys but this whole Seth/Becky super couple thing makes me gag. Are we gonna see them in mixed matches together? Will they help each other win matches? Give each other a slap on the ass for a victory? It's just as bad as the whole Cena/Nikki Bella thing. AEW can't get here soon enough. And no Bray Wyatt? What the hell?

I liked Lacy being ref but I dint want to see Becky and Seth around each other.

Oh and I'm sold on Lacy

Meh... ricochet winning was to be expected , weird little cheer thing afterwards and seeing ricochet hug Dozovic like a little kid hugging their least favorite uncle was offputting.

Kofi needs to take notes from Jay Lethals run as ROH champion

And I'm not just saying that because Lethal is African-American

I thought Lethal carried himself in an old school heel champion sort of way and when I look at Kofi I wanna see that from him

Jay Lethal was also known as a comedy guy similar to Kofi and Jay was able to recreate himself when he became champion

Real shit

Say what you will about the Bucks wrestling wise but you can't deny they have made some incredible business moves the last 3 years.
tumblr_phldohGRHY1rplb3io1_500.gif

Haven't finished ppv yet , but so far smackdown tag title match has been the highlight

Extreme Rules card LOLOL. The card looks bad. I wonder what those stipulations are gonna be.

Don't be a dick Warrio! Those poor kids have way too much muscular development to be compared to the Young Bucks...I mean they're like 3 for fucks sake! Also that poor woman is at least 5 city blocks smaller than Snax!

{<jordan}

Back