PWD Wheel of Fortune!

D.R.H.

If you haven't heard...I'm the best!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Once again we have an exciting PWD to be stickied in the place of a @Gutter Chris thread. This time we will be playing PWD Wheel of Fortune. I drew names out of a hat to see who would spin first...and since @Rebelfett was the only person who's name I put in the hat he will spin first. Our first puzzle...

PHRASE

_ _ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ !

Rebelfett the wheel landed on $700. Pick a letter.

Last edited:
Once again we have an exciting PWD to be stickied in the place of a @Gutter Chris thread. This time we will be playing PWD Wheel of Fortune. I drew names out of a hat to see who would spin first...and since @Rebelfett was the only person who's name I put in the hat he will spin first. Our first puzzle...

PHRASE

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

Rebelfett the wheel landed on $700. Pick a letter.

This one is too easy.

Go back to fucking my dead mom. You suck at this.

Fuck the Young Bucks, is obviously the answer.

I'll go with F

There is one F! The wheel has spun for $500. Choose another letter.

PHRASE

F_ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ !

K, please

There are two k's! Your total is now $1700. The wheel has landed on $250...guess another letter.

PHRASE

F_ _ K
_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ K_ !

Ill take a c

There are 2 c's! That brings you up to$2200! The wheel is on $600...select another letter of buy a vowel...or solve the puzzle. Whatever you want Awesom-0!

PHRASE

F_ C K
_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ C K_ !

There are 2 c's! That brings you up to$2200! The wheel is on $600...select another letter of buy a vowel...or solve the puzzle. Whatever you want Awesom-0!

PHRASE

F_ C K
_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ C K_ !
Fuck.....fuck the.......fuck the young bucks?

While i hope he
{<jordan}
He'll probably
<DCrying>

giphy.gif

Congratulations @Rebelfett for successfully solving our first puzzle. Next up... @Casrot you've spun for $300.

POPULAR INTERNATIONAL PASTIME

_ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ' _
_ _ _​

Back