PWD presents: Wrestlemania 35 Discussion - The Showcase of the Smarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf was that pin in the main event....abysmal

Batista scrambling about on the ring apron was hilarious

Wtf was that pin in the main event....abysmal

Batista scrambling about on the ring apron was hilarious

Batista was done early into the match, quickly decent into slow-motion brawl but Dave got his proper retirement and end it his way considering how abrupt his 2014 run ended due to the Yes movement and bad timing.

Bye bye Kurt

Remember this return promo like it was yesterday

Elias looks like a guy that asks for a finger in his ass during sex

aka the lakersfan45 special:

YivLemu.jpg

even Michael Cole, the human version of a golden retriever seems to be tired of the bullshit
Retrievers are awesome.

Cole is just a pro. He can do it on autopilot these days, and often does, but he fakes a it fairly consistent week in week out. Physically, he's not imposing, but he's not supposed to be.. Intended contrast.

Yeah me too except for my edibles somas and alcohol and if someone offers me some adderral or coke
But yeah mostly drug free forever

I've really slowed down too lately. Just the occasional crystal meth every few days.

Oh Look, a female-lead band

Is this what it takes for Hunter to get Stephanie McMahon in bed these days? He has to go along with all this FemNazi agenda?

It was joan fucking jett

Shes a legend, one of the highlights of the night

The Batista nose ring spot was nasty as shit lmao can't believe they doing that in the PG era. I definitely couldn't watch that part.

Did anyone notice HHH's obvious HGH gut btw? Looked crazy to me, but I guess it's understandable for someone at his age. It's impossible to maintain that physiche naturally when you're that age.

glad Ronda let her pin her.. i was sure flair was in there to get pinned so ronda wouldnt have to lose... so that was cool of her to do that.

She didn't, though. Probably demanded the shenanigans.

I don't get it..outside of the length of the show I got nothing to bitch about.

Everyone I wanted to win....actually won.

I grew up a major fan but slowly lost interest once MMA got big. I still like watching Rumble and Mania though and watch them in full every year. I'll go 6/10.

The same things that turned me off with pro-wrestling are still there. Michael Cole, terrible commentary, ridiculously long shows, anti-climatic finishes and bizarre booking.

Everyone won that should have won so that was a positive but is there any reason the show needs to be 6 hours long? I remember when you had to earn being on Mania and it was 2-3 hours. Now, it feels like they try to reward the entire roster and put them on the show. That's good for the workers but bad for the fans.

All of the finishes just felt RAW finishes or anti-climatic. Also, the match order was just incredibly sloppy. I understand the philosophy of doing a big match and then calming the fans down with something but I really don't need to see Balor/Lashley and Angle/Corbin near the main event.

I thought Bryan/Kofi was the most entertaining and had great heat towards the end. Rollins/Lesnar was fun since the crowd was still hot. Other than that, it was mediocre. Becky should have been Stone Cold-hot by the end of the show but the crowd was exhausted. It should have been a huge moment but it ended up dull.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back