Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not bad, you're a blind hater

Yes Flair and Asuka are better.

But you want bad?
Sasha Banks botches often
Nia is damn near dangerous

All of the above have years of training and experience. And Ronda carried them

Ronda has many negative qualities but her actual in ring work isn't bad.

She's bad, fuck her contemporaries. She's bad. So are the other bitches you mentioned. They're just bad.

Her mic work is terrible...

Now that Brock's gone pair her with Heyman...
I agree she should have been with him the whole time. He could have played he only manages champions. Have Bork give her a rub with the MMA angle.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Calling me a hater doesn't make her wrestling on par for a main event at the biggest show of the year.

Mid card sure, that's where she should be, but she isn't. She doesn't have the talent to carry a card.

Where does Nia having poor skill change the fact that Ronda shouldn't be in a main event? I'm all for Nia getting cut because I feel she is super dangerous for the other wrestlers.

If you want to give Ronda a hard pass because you are blindly in love with her, feel free.
<Goldie11>

Nah dude, you said bad. I said she's not bad. In fact better than most.

I never said anything about good enough to main event Mania.

You're wrong and I'm just pointing out facts. I actually think she's more consistent in the ring than Lynch, but all around Becky is better because she can act

I thought of the #PWD earlier on and figured I'd bring this up-

was anyone else looking down at the reflection on the floor for an Alexa Bliss upskirt moment during her opening segment w/ Hogan?
surely I was not the only one.

-things I think about.

I thought of the #PWD earlier on and figured I'd bring this up-

was anyone else looking down at the reflection on the floor for an Alexa Bliss upskirt moment during her opening segment w/ Hogan?
surely I was not the only one.
<TheWire1>

D3mb-qyW0AE7Ukg

Nah dude, you said bad. I said she's not bad. In fact better than most.

I never said anything about good enough to main event Mania.

You're wrong and I'm just pointing out facts. I actually think she's more consistent in the ring than Lynch, but all around Becky is better because she can act

Nah, you want to twist it a bit. I said she wasnt nearly as good as Charlotte and Becky. You defended her. I said bad is bad, defending my criticism of her, obviously in the context of the match, she is way less skilled than the two girls she was in the match with. Again you defended her. I explained my position, saying in context that she shouldn't main event. So either you agree, she is bad compared to top talent or she is good enough to be in those sort of matches, take your pick.

Just got back from a party. WrestleMania was great this year. Main event ended way too suddenly though and if I'm being honest, I thought it was pretty lackluster. Everyone I was watching with was confused at first and then upset the match ended like that. Replays showed Ronda got her shoulder up at one.

Kofi winning the belt was easily the best moment of the night. Kofi vs Bryan was match of the night for me as well. Really happy to see Kofi win it.

Why the fuck is Braun being wasted like this?! This dude should have been champion a while ago.

Orton vs AJ was solid.

Women's tag match was forgettable but pleasantly surprised the IIconics won.

LOL at Brock vs Seth. Really felt like Brock really did just want to get the fuck out of there. At least the belt is off of him.

Lashley should wear those contacts all the time, he looked awesome. Balor winning was the right move though.

Joe vs Mysterio was a forgettable squash.

Tag match was great. Surprised Usos retained. Ricochet and Black are main roster stars in the making.

Kurt Angle deserved a better send off than that.

Thuganomics Cena was the second biggest pop of the night for the party I was at behind Kofi winning. That was awesome.

Shane vs Miz was great for what it was. Kind of a dumb ending though.

Triple H vs Batista was entertaining.

My God Alexa looked amazing.

I agree with 8/10. Good show but unfortunate lackluster ending. Show should have ended with Kofi/Bryan.

To think if the typical HHH was taken out of Mania, the pacing of the show would of flow way better and crowd wouldn't be burnt out. Mania stand stills whenever there is a HHH match as he has the longest every year.

A solid 4/10 from me. Nothing really earth shattering happened.

Here is my take on it,

Brock vs Rollins was somewhat a squash, but glad Brock lost the belt, now we will have someone that actually shows up every week that holds the belt.
I’d like to see a Rollins vs Fin feud.

Bryan vs Kofi was the match of the evening, it was very good and both worked very hard, Bryan as a heel is amazing! You could tell pretty much everyone in the world wanted Kofi to finally get the belt, glad he did, now he can have a decent run before he hangs it up.
I can see the two have a lengthy feud. Obviously these two work together very well in the ring.

Shane vs Miz, fun match, just didn’t get too much of a holy shit moment, sure the last part was cool, but not as memorable as other moments that Shane had, also I wish we would have seen the Shane coast to coast leg bomb. I think this feud will go for one more ppv before it’s done. I am not a fan of face Miz, he is so much better as a heel.

Women tag team match, I thought it was forgettable, the whole time I was bored, didn’t excite me at all, it would have been better to do a traditional 2v2 instead of a 4 way tag match.

Samoa Joe vs Rey Misterio was forgettable, it was just a squash match that most will not event remember by the end of the night. The only thing I can think of was that Rey was still injured and he couldn’t keep going, probably why the match was dead on arrival.

Men tag team championship was fantastic! Ricochet and Black together are just awesome, if still out the USO brothers ahead of the other teams. The Cesaro and Sheamus spot was pretty cool during the match.

Aj styles vs Orton was decent, just I am not a fan of these two working together, Aj deserves much competitor, Randy is just a shell of himself, he would match up with someone with a slower pace.

I wish WWE would have made Aj Styles vs Samoa Joe at WM, now those two click well together and they may have delivered us a great match, maybe next year, one can only wish for such thing.

The John Cena Thuganomics bit was great, gave me great flashbacks of John when he was the king of diss. Elias is still very entertaining.

Drew Vs Roman was a decent match, just expected more action.
Once again Roman burying talent, I like McIntyre, he had so much going for him, expect him to start getting squashed pretty soon.
I just don’t enjoy watching Romans matches, they are stale and boring.

HHH vs Batista was good, very entertaining match, some of those bits were brutal, but it is to be expected with these two, surprised that Batista was able to keep a good pace after all these years.

Lashley vs Fin was good, they were running short on time but they made the best of their time, the power bomb by Balor was sweet.

Angle vs Corbin was good, obviously I wished a different outcome, but it is what it is.
The moonsault was impressive by Angle.

Finally the women championship match was dog shit, I’m sorry but that was botch galore from all 3 competitors. Hell the Asuka vs Charlotte match was so much better than this garbage!

I might be too critical, but if I was one of those folks in the stadium I’d be upset because you make us wait 7 hours and 15 minutes for the main event and you give us a rushed garbage product?
I think the helicopter landing by Charlotte was way too corny.
Ronda actually did much better than Lynch, Charlotte was obviously hampered by an Injury, otherwise she would have carried the match longer.

If I were to give this PPV a rating it would be 7.5/10, could have been higher if the main event didn’t fell so flat.

Mania thoughts

1. Missed most of the CW match, so no opinion there.
2. The two royales sucked
3. Revival/Hawkins and Ryder was good stuff.
4. Brock/Seth was weird. Brock was kicking Seth's ass then all of sudden he gets stomped a few times and he's done.
5. Styles/Orton was good but their was this stupid blinding yellow light live that was messing with a lot of people.
6. Tag match was fine. Thought Black/Rico should've won it though.
7. Shane/Miz was fun. Ending spot was good.
8. Women's tag match sucked but Iconics winning was neat and unexpected.
9. Kofi/Bryan was easily MOTN, crowd was most invested in this match with everybody behind Kofi.
10. Joe squashed Rey because he was injured. Fine.
11. McIntyre/Roman, didn't even pay any attention to this. Was starting to get burned out and the wave was going around the arena. Nobody cared.
12. John Cena returning as Doctor of Thuganomics was dope!
13. HHH/Batista was an overdrawn slog. Crowd was completely dead.
14. Angle/Corbin was basically a Raw match. It was fine, not a great send-off for Kurt but what are you gonna do.
15. Demon was over big with the crowd, right call having him win.
16. Main event was good. Crowd was fired up throughout. The ending did seem botched live. Becky winning was the right call, send the people home happy.

Overall it was a good show, not great. I'll have to watch it back on the Network.

So Rollins potential first challengers could be: Corbin (retired angle), Reigns or Drew. Could see Corbin vs Rollins happened as WWE wants to capitalize on retiring Angle to garner big heat and hope to parlay that into an main event slot, as WWE is focused on trying to make Baron a main event level guy.

Drew constantly beating up the shield still get crickets, Drew/Rollins will happen eventually but the crowd reactions ain't matching to what Drew's heel booking indicates.

It was a decent Wrestlemania.

HHH should just feud with Shane at this point.

It was a decent Wrestlemania.

HHH should just feud with Shane at this point.

HHH/Shane sounds like those spectacle match at a Mania or Summerslam so it's a possibility. It's time the company move on from part-timers aleast for a year and see what happens in the main event scene before reaching for the part-time panic button, have faith in the current era. It be like an 80's star been involved in 98-00 WWE just a bad fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back