PWD OFFICIAL Wrestlemania 33 PBP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taker's matches have been botchfests since WM29. He's a 53 year old man with a body of an 83 year old.

And thats why you put him in a match with someone like say i dont know AJ Styles..... That match did not elevate Roman Reigns at all, and made Takers last match a fucking disappointment.

And thats why you put him in a match with someone like say i dont know AJ Styles..... That match did not elevate Roman Reigns at all, and made Takers last match a fucking disappointment.

I dunno why ya'll think AJ would have stopped Taker from looking like an old broken down ass 50 year old man that he has looked like the last 5 years

lol @ the neckbeards calling into Taz's show saying Miz should've beaten Cena again.

He should have
Is it wrong to expect too much when it comes to Wrestlemania of all things ? I want pay offs for days and story lines coming to end and in a good way

I missed last time WrestleMania came to Houston, but I went to wm 17 and that's what I expect, which will never ever happen

Crazy to think we never got to see Cena-Taker.

Taker can barely get guys up nowadays, not like it was gonna be better than this.

the match was fine. until you realize they just made shane damn near equal with the best wrestler on the planet.

Until you realize in the past 6 months AJ has been pushed to the limit by Apollo Crews and Dolph Ziggler and been beaten 3 times by James Ellsworth. These are certainly guys not looked at as highly as Shane.

Did they seriously try to have Roman lift the Undertaker into a tombstone from a gut wrench?

They tried to do this but Taker is old and fat.
giphy.gif

I mean we all say what the Last Ride looks like now. A far cry from this.
the-undertaker.gif

12:45

I dunno why ya'll think AJ would have stopped Taker from looking like an old broken down ass 50 year old man that he has looked like the last 5 years

He's lighter for one, can sell spots better than anyone. It wouldnt be Shawn/Taker but it wouldn't look like the abomination we got tonight. Botches would be less as Taker wouldnt have to pick up some heavy arse Samoan. And AJ wouldnt blow his own offense. Seriously Romans offense not including brawling/chair shots. consisted of 4 Drivebys 3-4 Superman punches ( one of which was weak as shit ) and 3 to 4 Spears. Thats his entire offensive range. And you want that guy to be Takers last match. You're either blind or a WWE sycophant.

Last edited:
In a way, the Undertaker match was appropriate as it proves that Taker just cannot hang anymore.

Neville V Aries and AJ Styles V Shane McMahon were terrific. Goldberg V Brock was fun, if basic. I didn't really care about anything else.

But yeah I'm just disappointed Taker goes out on a botchfest. Without the Tombstone botch and whatever the fuck was up with that last strike before the final spear it would have been much more tolerable.

Taker looked old and slow but man it sucks when Father Time catches up to the legends of my childhood. Good luck in future endeavors deadman.

Taker for Raw GM is best for business. The lights go out and the gong tolls. Taker comes on the Jumbotron and makes decisions.

You guys want to keep this open up until RAW or use the main thread?

Taker for Raw GM is best for business. The lights go out and the gong tolls. Taker comes on the Jumbotron and makes decisions.
They'll need to expand the show to 3 hours and 25 minutes to fit his entrance in every week.

<33>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back