PWD OFFICIAL Wrestlemania 33 PBP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it definitely wears on you after about hour 3. Go if you can tho because it's bucket list material.
I'm sure they'll head back to Atlanta when the new Falcons stadium opens and I'll scratch it off the list

I'm sure they'll head back to Atlanta when the new Falcons stadium opens and I'll scratch it off the list

Probably going to go next year since it's in NOLA. Make a weekend out of it. Glad they moved it back a week.

To me, the most memorable matches were the Cruiserweights, AJ/Shane, Brock/Goldberg, Ladder match, and Reigns/Taker which was memorable for the wrong reasons. HHH/Rollins was underwhelming after a really good build.

I'd say the card is a B-.
Trips/Rollins was my biggest letdown. I didn't hate the match exactly but from a storyline standpoint it didn't make sense to have a strategic 30 minute grind of a match. Should've been a balls to the wall 10-15 minute brawl with Seth's intensity dialed up to 11 finally getting his hands on Triple H. It was solid but it had potential to be so much more.

You guys were expecting too much. GREAT Mania. Worst Match was Orton/Wyatt, not because of the decision but because it was given no time and it's for the most prestigious title in the company.

Best was maybe the Ladder Match or AJ/Shane.

Is it wrong to expect too much when it comes to Wrestlemania of all things ? I want pay offs for days and story lines coming to end and in a good way

The only solcace I see in sperm entrance rko winning the belt is for him to lose it immediately to AJ

Is it wrong to expect too much when it comes to Wrestlemania of all things ? I want pay offs for days and story lines coming to end and in a good way

No but WM is for the casuals now unfortunately.

tumblr_m15s25FlzD1rs1f4ro2_r1_500.jpg

Just wanted to thank you guys for a memorable evening. This is my first wrestlemania in 17 years between the matches and the play by play it was awesome. Thanks to the mods and all the PWD regulars

You think WWE would have learned from the Bautista fall out, and stop trying to force people to like their choice. We could have had such a better match for Takers final match, instead we got that shit show.

Go home old man, you're drunk

By next year I think we'll probably get a five star match out of Omega vs AJ, that should honestly be for the Smackdown belt and be a common next year and we get Roman vs Brock to main, and then we finally get Roman vs Cena at WM 35.

the guy that rated nakamura/roode 1 star gave taker/reigns 2 stars. blows my mind.
Who the fuck did that? Nak/Roode was good, but not great *** minimum. Undertaker was depressing as all hell. * from me. I feel really bad for Reigns on this one.

5 stars of the night

1. Shane McMahon
2. Charlotte
3-4. Hardy Boys
5. Aj Styles

Who the fuck did that? Nak/Roode was good, but not great *** minimum. Undertaker was depressing as all hell. * from me. I feel really bad for Reigns on this one.
one of the writers on 411mania. another one gave the taker/reigns match 3 1/4 stars. blows my mind. i get that the undertaker gets a bit of a pass, but there were botches inside of botches.

one of the writers on 411mania. another one gave the taker/reigns match 3 1/4 stars. blows my mind. i get that the undertaker gets a bit of a pass, but there were botches inside of botches.
Fucking crazy.

Actually I more annoyed that Takers last match was a botchfest. With a green wrestler calling out spots louder than Becky screams.

Taker's matches have been botchfests since WM29. He's a 53 year old man with a body of an 83 year old.

Did they seriously try to have Roman lift the Undertaker into a tombstone from a gut wrench?

No but WM is for the casuals now unfortunately.
Well more than any event Mania is built on nostalgia and star power, two things that don't really make for good technical wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back