PWD 986: Beyond Thunderdome

Best Mad Max Film

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I’mma read all that?

Seems I proved my point.

Seems like you’re a likebaiting troll with the reading ability of an 8 year old.

Moron version: Loki tv is canon. Because it was very important for the bisexual director to make Loki bisexual. As she stated. So it’s a big deal in the MCU and media world because it’s canon he’s bi. Which I said in response to question is Loki tv canon.

Now fuck yourself off to Mayberry to troll you little liketroll acting 18 year old moron with ADHD.

So apparently Fightful and Busted Open are saying last night on RAW what happened with Keith Lee, Killer Kross, and Charlotte not mentioning her NXT title wins was a message to NXT from Vince. Vince might be pissed at NXT for losing to AEW and is blaming them for letting AEW get this big.

Not sure if I believe that, but oof if it's true.
I buy it.
tumblr_puwoy5pJvx1tbcweeo1_400.gifv

Seems like you’re a likebaiting troll with the reading ability of an 8 year old.

Moron version: Loki tv is canon. Because it was very important for the bisexual director to make Loki bisexual. As she stated. So it’s a big deal in the MCU and media world because it’s canon he’s bi. Which I said in response to question is Loki tv canon.

Now fuck yourself off to Mayberry to troll you little liketroll acting 18 year old moron with ADHD.
ezgif-2-08dd0ed30148.gif

Keep hiding behind insults, show that weakness. Guess those 'likes' burn you? Haha, why is that brought up?

You can either learn and become a better person for it..

..or continue to clutch your pearls while aghast at the media and demean others. I'm sure those that identify as LGBT love your verbiage of "consensual cocksucking". Maybe Loki being bisexual is a big deal in the media world because of people like you and your "consensual cocksucking". The sooner you, and your ilk, quit talking about others like that the sooner no one cares about who is what.

I mean, whatever dude. Grow up.

Not a fucking media issue being massively and minutely discussed and dissected in the context of it being canon. (Not an issue for me except in a moron trying to bait me and call me a hater of consensual cocksucking).

Last edited:
So apparently Fightful and Busted Open are saying last night on RAW what happened with Keith Lee, Killer Kross, and Charlotte not mentioning her NXT title wins was a message to NXT from Vince. Vince might be pissed at NXT for losing to AEW and is blaming them for letting AEW get this big.

Yes I can see Vince being that petty....

Wow. Let's just "ruin" these guys in the meantime.

Keith Lee would (hopefully) be a big deal if he went to AEW, or anywhere else really.

I kinda echo other's sentiments on Kross, dude is kinda bland and just isn't intimidating. The way Kross was presented on Raw did him zero favors.

How is this NXT's fault? haha. Vince signed everyone and their cousin to keep them from signing elsewhere and well, that didn't work.

Tensions are running high, so I have a funny story.

I have a friend, if I can call him that at this point, who is one of those guys who I believe the kids would call him a "Swagger Jacker". I buy something, he buys the same thing not long after. When the PS5 was coming out, the dipshit managed to get one, but started getting all vague as to where he got his because he didn't want anyone else getting one. Then, when I got one, he decided to spend over $950 because he added all the peripherals... but then didn't guy any games, instead electing to play his PS4 games on it.

Well, during the football, I just made an offhand comment about these inflatable projector screens for outdoor use, and because he has to be that guy, he then goes "Yeah, we're getting one for the kids this summer!" and I said "Oh, you've got a projector?" and he said "No, I mean, the screen, the projector, the speakers, the lot". Now, I know for a fact that he's never getting it, it was just posturing to try to be the big man.

So now, I'm basically going to force him to buy it so he can run his mouth, or admit to everyone that he's a lying little piggy. We're currently at three weeks, and whenever I bring it up, it's "Oh yeah, we're getting it, but..."

Wow. Let's just "ruin" these guys in the meantime.

Keith Lee would (hopefully) be a big deal if he went to AEW, or anywhere else really.

I kinda echo other's sentiments on Kross, dude is kinda bland and just isn't intimidating. The way Kross was presented on Raw did him zero favors.

How is this NXT's fault? haha. Vince signed everyone and their cousin to keep them from signing elsewhere and well, that didn't work.
Keith Lee would be a main eventer anywhere in the world.

I feel like Kross is the type of dude who Vince should love. 6ft 4, has a decent build, a hot wife, and is more image based than ability based. I say that knowing I had the same exact thoughts about EC3 though.

Fuck knows. I don't think many people claim to understand Vince.

No kidding hey?
Giant likable babyface with amazing impactful moves.

He needs to cut his losses and come over to billionaire indie wrestling.
I think AEW are at risk of having too many people on the roster. Especially with the rumours of Bryan Danielson being 100% done with WWE.

I think AEW are at risk of having too many people on the roster. Especially with the rumours of Bryan Danielson being 100% done with WWE.
I really do not want Bryan going to AEW. They are really top heavy as it is. Would much prefer he just do NJPW or some such if he is not sticking with the E

I really do not want Bryan going to AEW. They are really top heavy as it is. Would much prefer he just do NJPW or some such if he is not sticking with the E
If you're in Tony Khan's position though, how do you pass that up? You can't say the audience wouldn't want to see Danielson v pretty much everyone on the AEW roster.

If you're in Tony Khan's position though, how do you pass that up? You can't say the audience wouldn't want to see Danielson v pretty much everyone on the AEW roster.
Too much of a good thing waters down the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back