PWD 969: It's WrestleMEHnia week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I about shit my pants when he said Dave is not "progressive" enough. Maybe that's why wrestling doesn't even get 2 million viewers anymore. People are tired of the "progressive" BS in every form of entertainment they watch.

Fuck them both

What do you expect from Peter "Why Won't Any Team Pick Up Colin Kaepernick" Rosenberg?

Hasn't the NBA lost about 40% of their viewers because they kept shoehorning political shit into the games?

At least they did not use Shelton's mama
EfD73LTWoAA9LnT.jpg

What do you expect from Peter "Why Won't Any Team Pick Up Colin Kaepernick" Rosenberg?

Hasn't the NBA lost about 40% of their viewers because they kept shoehorning political shit into the games?
Nowhere near 40%, their decline has been the same as all sports, as more people watch digitally.

Nowhere near 40%, their decline has been the same as all sports, as more people watch digitally.

That's why I asked, because I've seen headlines with shit like "NBA loses 40% of the viewers... must be because of politics" etc, and I don't watch Basketball at the best of times, other than when my mates are playing NBA2K.

At least they did not use Shelton's mama

Shelton's mama is still a big oof. Thea was a well known comedian in the 80's and 90's and even had a sitcom with a young Brandy playing her daughter.

You can't even suspend disbelief, she was relatively famous for like 15 years lol

Shelton's mama is still a big oof. Thea was a well known comedian in the 80's and 90's and even had a sitcom with a young Brandy playing her daughter.

You can't even suspend disbelief, she was relatively famous for like 15 years lol
Don't forget, this company made Jason Jordan Kurt Angles illegitimate half black son.

That's why I asked, because I've seen headlines with shit like "NBA loses 40% of the viewers... must be because of politics" etc, and I don't watch Basketball at the best of times, other than when my mates are playing NBA2K.

Anything that happens anymore gets blamed on politics. It's been the biggest ratings/click getter for the past 4 years, at least.

Anything that happens anymore gets blamed on politics. It's been the biggest ratings/click getter for the past 4 years, at least.

Absolutely. There was a TV show here that got cancelled a couple of weeks ago called "The Mash Report", which was the BBC's attempt at one of those god-awful Daily Show clones, hosted by a comedian who is so bad, he was literally pelted with bread at a charity gig. It started on 800,000 viewers, and didn't improve.

So, despite this show being demonstrably bad, and didn't attract many viewers, the only reason it got cancelled was "They didn't like it, because it spoke truth to power, maaaaan!"

Make a new thread and Fuck The Young Bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back