PWD 969: It's WrestleMEHnia week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he had to pay for all that?
He left that financial burden on his master.

tumblr_mksoubM4Z41s5fcf0o1_500.gif

HHH has come out and talked about the meeting that took place where Meltzer said that AEW turned up to Wednesday nights, which NXT had been on since its inception, and attempted to bully them.

HHH's version of the meeting was that the meeting was to tell the talent of the move, what that meant for the scheduling, and a motivational speech, and that the reports are "completely inaccurate".

Obviously, H is going to make his side seem better in comparison, but the fact that he even has to comment on it is silly.

Sidekicks (1992) - Starring Jonathan Brandis, Beau Bridges, Julia Nickson, Joe Piscopo, Mako (as Mr. Lee) and Chuck Norris (as himself). The movie encompasses the boyhood dream of fighting alongside your favorite martial arts hero. A memorable performance was of course from Norris with the real celebrity appearance at the team karate tournament during the last quarter of the movie. The other memorable performance came from the Frying Dragon's Mr. Lee and his comical introduction of "Mr. Dumpling" to the rest of the world. At the end of the movie Norris and Piscopo duke it out in a singles bout. The final challenge of the team tournament was brick-breaking between Brandis and the high school bully. IMO a nicer touch would have been for Brandis and the bully in a singles bout instead of brick-breaking. 6.5/10
RIP Jonathan Brandis
RIP Mako

SideKicksEpImage2.jpg

Someone needs to hit me with that circle kicking ninja gif one more time.

I lost all my contacts and pics of my niece! <2>

That sucks man! My camera roll is like 75% my nieces.

I didn't watch the HOF, but apparently WWE showed footage of the wrong black woman that they put in the Legacy wing.

They put Ethel Johnson in the HOF, but showed footage of Sandy Parker who didn't start wrestling until years later. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I didn't watch the HOF, but apparently WWE showed footage of the wrong black woman that they put in the Legacy wing.

They put Ethel Johnson in the HOF, but showed footage of Sandy Parker who didn't start wrestling until years later. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
At least they did not use Shelton's mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back