PWD 961: The Return of Rihoe

will Rihoe win the title eliminator tournament?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why all Asians need to leave America immediately.

From the concentration camps in the 40s, to the socially beloved but hugely insulting racial stereotypes, to the attempts of removing Asian children from higher education by forcing them to score higher than other races, to the spike in racially motivated assaults and murders since Covid, and even the unpunished brutality of Kairi Sane, all Asians are at imminent risk of accepted racist abuse and brutality from Americans.

Io Shirai will probably have her face burned on a BBQ grill upon her move to the main roster.

From the concentration camps in the 40s, to the socially beloved but hugely insulting racial stereotypes, to the attempts of removing Asian children from higher education by forcing them to score higher than other races, to the spike in racially motivated assaults and murders since Covid, and even the unpunished brutality of Kairi Sane, all Asians are at imminent risk of accepted racist abuse and brutality from Americans.

Io Shirai will probably have her face burned on a BBQ grill upon her move to the main roster.

lol @ this asian white knight

<KingstonFrown>

<{vega}>

i'll make the new thread

Wrestling taught me that Asians are sneaky and will attack you when you turn your back on them or they spit mist or throw salt in your eye if you look away for one moment.

And we all know wrestling is the universal truth.

With respect, especially as my partner is Asian, I'd rather be a white knight than an American racist, no matter how socially accepted racism towards Asians may be over there.
alxpN17.gif

With respect, especially as my partner is Asian, I'd rather be a white knight than an American racist, no matter how socially accepted racism towards Asians may be over there.
They're not racists....they're baby faces.....you trying to tell us the good guys are the bad guys?

GTFOH you turncoat sympathizer.

They're not racists....they're baby faces.....you trying to tell us the good guys are the bad guys?

GTFOH you turncoat sympathizer.

They're racists, they just preach because they're the majority, and the majority don't care about the systematic and criminal abuses that Asians have gone through, and continue to go through.

They're like Hogan. They back and eye rake, betray and politic, but they put on the red and yellow and are pushed by the villainous higher power as a good brand, and because the society that the brand is pushed towards also shares those traits, they lap it up ignorantly.

Talk rudely to me all you want, I'm right.

They're racists, they just preach because they're the majority, and the majority don't care about the systematic and criminal abuses that Asians have gone through, and continue to go through.

They're like Hogan. They back and eye rake, betray and politic, but they put on the red and yellow and are pushed by the villainous higher power as a good brand, and because the society that the brand is pushed towards also shares those traits, they lap it up ignorantly.

Talk rudely to me all you want, I'm right.
The Hulkster was just fighting fire with fire brother.

honestly, i read ur post as a lowkey stormfront/racist post,
as it calls for an entire race of people to leave a country that they've help progress across multiple fields and industries,
(millions of which were born here and are as American as any one else),
rather than encourage its citizens to live, work, and love together.

this isn't the war room so that's all i'm gonna say.

now back to working on the next thread.

honestly, i read ur post as a lowkey stormfront/racist post,
as it calls for an entire race of people to leave a country that they've help progress across multiple fields and industries,
(millions of which were born here and are as American as any one else),
rather than encourage its citizens to live, work, and love together.

this isn't the war room so that's all i'm gonna say.

now back to working on the next thread.

Whatever floats your boat, but asking for a group of people to find safety from a majority group who have zero regard for them and actively hurt them, isn't exactly based on nationalism and white supremacy.

I'm right though. The term "Jap" is an ethnic slur, but I've seen it strung around throughout these Sherdog forums many times, but the posts aren't deleted, the people who posted it aren't even carded.

It's just uncomfortable for a society that projects "SJW" values, to miss such a blind spot due to neglect, but you know I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back