PWD 936: AEW Full Gear Week > Election Day

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fair

That special, Chappelle's first (I think) HBO special (with Chip racing while they were high and drunk), Louis CK's first big special (suck a bag of dicks!), Bill Cosby - Himself, and probably 3 or 4 Carlin HBO specials are my all time favorites.

Billy Connolly had a special back in the late 80s (hosted by Whoopie Goldberg for some reason) that absolutely killed me at the time. I don't think it would land nearly as well today. Sinbad had a special that I absolutely loved as a kid too.

That special, Chappelle's first (I think) HBO special (with Chip racing while they were high and drunk), Louis CK's first big special (suck a bag of dicks!), Bill Cosby - Himself, and probably 3 or 4 Carlin HBO specials are my all time favorites.

Billy Connolly had a special back in the late 80s (hosted by Whoopie Goldberg for some reason) that absolutely killed me at the time. I don't think it would land nearly as well today. Sinbad had a special that I absolutely loved as a kid too.

I had a VHS dub of that Billy Connolly special when I was a kid and probably watched it like 20 times. Out of curiosity I looked it up on youtube a few months ago and it's still pretty good. It didn't hit like it did when I was a kid, but it was still funny.

Whoopie's part did not age well at all though, not a laugh to be had.

You may take my twitch away Vince! But you can’t follow me to every strip club across the country. You won’t stop me from making money!!!!

He can find out how much income she’ll report and still get his cut.

<VinceCa$h>

Nice work, Frank. 5 points. Voted for the Patriot because Backlund was before my time and Mr. America was too short-lived. I used to watch whatever that wrestling show was that was on ESPN at like 4 p.m. on weekdays in the early 90s. That was my introduction to the Patriot, and the Dark Patriot, and the Von Erichs and Chris Adams saying "ass" and blowing my mind.
the patriot was also an all american lineman at south carolina! USA USA USA!

@RollSonnenRoll Purdue's game against Wisconsin just got cancelled because the badgers had too many positive tests.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back