PWD 936: AEW Full Gear Week > Election Day

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
srlyUnn.png

Rules:

1) Take a shower

2) Hit the weights

3) Get a clue

Mascots:

L3Gxnwc.jpg

%D0%93%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%94%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE-%D0%AD%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B0-6265189.jpeg

daly-marithe-2235838.jpg

eSxfzek.jpg

Theme:

Nice work, Frank. 5 points. Voted for the Patriot because Backlund was before my time and Mr. America was too short-lived. I used to watch whatever that wrestling show was that was on ESPN at like 4 p.m. on weekdays in the early 90s. That was my introduction to the Patriot, and the Dark Patriot, and the Von Erichs and Chris Adams saying "ass" and blowing my mind.

Nice work, Frank. 5 points. Voted for the Patriot because Backlund was before my time and Mr. America was too short-lived. I used to watch whatever that wrestling show was that was on ESPN at like 4 p.m. on weekdays in the early 90s. That was my introduction to the Patriot, and the Dark Patriot, and the Von Erichs and Chris Adams saying "ass" and blowing my mind.
Global Wrestling Federation

You didnt know Kerry from the WWF?

Raw was good last night. Awesome triple threat and I love AJ being the guy talking sense into everyone.

@Frank23 u asshole! I put the poll up in e previous thread for this thread and it’s much more american and better then ur shitty ass three choices thread
Poll for next thread
Best Main breakfast item:
Pancake
Huevos rancheros
Waffle
Omelette
French toast
breakfast burrito
Donut

Global Wrestling Federation

You didnt know Kerry from the WWF?

Whatever I watched on ESPN was pre-Texas Tornado, so it was probably late 80s, not early 90s. I want to say the show was called Classic Wrestling or something like that. I think it was on every day, so it must have been old stuff by then.

I kind of want to buy this, but Saturday is the first night my GF is back in town after a week......

Whatever I watched on ESPN was pre-Texas Tornado, so it was probably late 80s, not early 90s. I want to say the show was called Classic Wrestling or something like that. I think it was on every day, so it must have been old stuff by then.
Yea, sadly your old age is starting to become a problem because youre thinking of two different shows
Chris Adams and the Von Erichs on Legends Of World Class in the late 80's and Patriot and Dark Patriot in GWF in the early 90's

Does she like All Elite Wrestling?

She likes Wardlow. That is about it. She knows Jericho and Matt Hardy, but none of the other guys. She thinks MJF is "annoying and douchey" but thinks the rest of it is just kind of campy and stuff. We usually watch Dynmaite on Wednesdays which is followed by 90 Day Fiance or some show that is arewatch (lately, it is Private Practice) - you gotta give and take.

She likes Wardlow. That is about it. She knows Jericho and Matt Hardy, but none of the other guys. She thinks MJF is "annoying and douchey" but thinks the rest of it is just kind of campy and stuff. We usually watch Dynmaite on Wednesdays which is followed by 90 Day Fiance or some show that is arewatch (lately, it is Private Practice) - you gotta give and take.
Has she seen Will Hobbs?

Has she seen Will Hobbs?

Honestly, not sure yet. The first time she saw Wardlow she just goes "Who is that?" and I said, "oh that's wardlow, he is that guy's bodyguard". Next time we watched TV and Wardlow had a match, and when he came out in his ring gear she goes "oh yeah, i like him". I'm scared guys!

Yea, sadly your old age is starting to become a problem because youre thinking of two different shows
Chris Adams and the Von Erichs on Legends Of World Class in the late 80's and Patriot and Dark Patriot in GWF in the early 90's

Thank you, Peter. I probably didn't even realize at the time it was a different show. I put on ESPN and there was wrestling so I was happy.

One of them had a finish that I loved at the time and have never seen again. Both guys were down for a 10 count so they announced that the first to get up was the winner and went with the Rocky 2 style ending where the one was just about up, but then collapsed and the face got to his feet staggering around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back