PWD 912: WWE = Watch Wrestling Elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she did blast her from behind?

That’s for Gross Naomi to trim her pubes.

Nope. She waved in the mirror, Mandy turned around and Sonya socked her. It wasn't sports(wo)manlike, but for Mandy to never recover from that? She should have demanded Sonya hit her in the back of the head many many times with a hammer.

Nope. She waved in the mirror, Mandy turned around and Sonya socked her. It wasn't sports(wo)manlike, but for Mandy to never recover from that? She should have demanded Sonya hit her in the back of the head many many times with a hammer.

A cheap shot from a trained MMA fighter is no joke, Socratic.

tumblr_oikao0myCl1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Jesus Goddamn Christ, a supernatural monster attacks the #BestBlondeInTheBusiness and you candy asses are crying about Mandy getting her ass whipped by another girl? You all need to get your priorities straight! Minus 6 points from everyone!

Jesus Goddamn Christ, a supernatural monster attacks the #BestBlondeInTheBusiness and you candy asses are crying about Mandy getting her ass whipped by another girl? You all need to get your priorities straight! Minus 6 points from everyone!

WE ALREADY KNEW BLISS WAS EVIL!

WDJ7uNa.gif

Agreed.
Mandy shouldn't have been standing there.

Also,
Its time for carne asada nachos w/ extra guacamole.

@Gutter Chris i just got off work and am home free. Someone referred to me as 'sir' so now i am blasting this and shouting on my way to the taco shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back