PWD 912: WWE = Watch Wrestling Elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Baby fett and I are sharing a large strawberry one.
We dont have them out here but all my e-friends in rasslin groups on Facebook cant stop talking about Portillos and their legendary chocolate cake shakes

tumblr_mqciaikR6I1spq12ao1_500.gif

That woman's match was trash. And the 50/50 booking makes it worse.

After seeing the pictures, the Mandy beatdown was a bit underwhelming. She basically never recovered from the punch. Sonya picking up the hair after was nice, though.

Also, how the fuck did Kayla already have "more" on the story 15 seconds after it happened?

After seeing the pictures, the Mandy beatdown was a bit underwhelming. She basically never recovered from the punch. Sonya picking up the hair after was nice, though.

Also, how the fuck did Kayla already have "more" on the story 15 seconds after it happened?

I was shocked and disgusted watching it live, Soc. That beat down will haunt my nightmares.

Because she a fuckin pro, Soc

I was shocked and disgusted watching it live, Soc. That beat down will haunt my nightmares.

Sonya should have blasted her from behind first. It made Mandy look weak. She looked weak, Rex.

Also, why did they have clippers sitting at the women's makeup station?

Sonya should have blasted her from behind first. It made Mandy look weak. She looked weak, Rex.

Also, why did they have clippers sitting at the women's makeup station?

I thought she did blast her from behind?

That’s for Gross Naomi to trim her pubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back