PWD 910: All Praise the DEMO GOD

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.....I used a wrong metaphor.....a fattie would have thinner skin because it's being stretched at maximum volume......but i still think they should be used to criticism.....especially when theit jobs are.doing the same thing.

I'm off my meds! I'm unhinged!
We all go a little mad sometimes...

I may head down to the local used video game store for the first time since early March. Ill keep you posted on any finds. I may get a little unhinged myself!

We all go a little mad sometimes...

I may head down to the local used video game store for the first time since early March. Ill keep you posted on any finds. I may get a little unhinged myself!
That is awesome.

I bought Code Vein during the steam sale, but my controller keeps randomly disconnecting every few minutes, so I had to order a new one, so I am bored until Wednesday.

That is awesome.

I bought Code Vein during the steam sale, but my controller keeps randomly disconnecting every few minutes, so I had to order a new one, so I am bored until Wednesday.
Nice. That's hot. I'm feeling like starting an RPG too. I have a few PS4 ones that I wanna get on but my system had that issue where it just ejects the disc at random times, so I'm waiting on the PS5 and some backwards compatibility.

There is a copy of CastleVania Bloodlines at the store that I have been humming and hawing about for about a year. It is between $200 and $250 but would probably become my most prized possession. Also keeping an eye out for Earthbound.

Nice. That's hot. I'm feeling like starting an RPG too. I have a few PS4 ones that I wanna get on but my system had that issue where it just ejects the disc at random times, so I'm waiting on the PS5 and some backwards compatibility.

There is a copy of CastleVania Bloodlines at the store that I have been humming and hawing about for about a year. It is between $200 and $250 but would probably become my most prized possession. Also keeping an eye out for Earthbound.
That is a lot of money for a retro game, but I get it. Also, I don't know if you have played it yet, but Earthbound is great. Some truly fantastic references in there.

That is a lot of money for a retro game, but I get it. Also, I don't know if you have played it yet, but Earthbound is great. Some truly fantastic references in there.
We just did the final bit of expensive fixing up of the house for the next year or two so this is like the first time in my life where I actually have disposable income that I feel comfortable spending. I will be getting rent from my tenant next week so I may just say fuck iiiiit and blow it all prematurely!
I've also been thinking of one of those retro game loot boxes where you spend $50 or whatever and they just send you random games, usually a bunch of shit with one decent title. I figure I would be getting an awful lot of golf snes games though.

I've played it once, but it was on an emulator. A Link to the Past is my all time fav game and even that on an emulator I just couldnt get into.

We just did the final bit of expensive fixing up of the house for the next year or two so this is like the first time in my life where I actually have disposable income that I feel comfortable spending. I will be getting rent from my tenant next week so I may just say fuck iiiiit and blow it all prematurely!
I've also been thinking of one of those retro game loot boxes where you spend $50 or whatever and they just send you random games, usually a bunch of shit with one decent title. I figure I would be getting an awful lot of golf snes games though.

I've played it once, but it was on an emulator. A Link to the Past is my all time fav game and even that on an emulator I just couldnt get into.
That is awesome to hear man. Congrats.

I hate loot boxes, I get like one nice thing ever half dozen crates.

And yeah, I get you with emulators. Even with a usb snes controller, it is not the same.

That is awesome to hear man. Congrats.

I hate loot boxes, I get like one nice thing ever half dozen crates.

And yeah, I get you with emulators. Even with a usb snes controller, it is not the same.
We have a Nintendo Online sub and even that I can't get down with very often.. natsume championship wrestling went up on it the other day and I got fucking destroyed on easy mode :(

Pretty good card actually.

Wonder if the inner circle jobs again, as the only one allowed to get real wins seems to be Jericho.
The Inner Circle needs a win badly after losing The Stadium Stampede.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-24-at-7.36.37-AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back