PWD 909: Stylin' and Profilin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys watching AEW or NXT live? I am making Mac and cheese for hte lady, so need something good in the background.

Almost time to slurp some AEW. I'm out of this thread! See ya geeks

Nothing lmao if he's on about the thread where he was talking about getting cucked then pretty much everyone called him out on that. He wasn't subtle at all.

DaY5y7B.gif

AEW has to show me something tonight with Cody's mystery opponent.

Oops wrong thread.

Are you guys watching AEW or NXT live? I am making Mac and cheese for hte lady, so need something good in the background.
AEW but I always watch AEW live.

If you're interested in the cards then NXT is Dexter Lumis v Killian Dain, Karrion Kross v Dominik Dijakovic, and Shotzi v Aliyah.
AEW is Young Bucks v Butcher and Blade in a falls count anywhere, Inner Circle v Jurassic Express, and Cody open challenge.

This jobber is getting too much offense on Loomis

I wanna see Loomis throw his punches and grunts/heavy breathing like attitude era Kane.

Get this man some Kane tapes so he can really shine with this gimmick.

I wanna see Loomis throw his punches and grunts/heavy breathing like attitude era Kane.

Get this man some Kane tapes so he can really shine with this gimmick.

I'd tell him to stop leaving his feet so much, doesn't fit the gimmick. Less flippy more smashy.

AEW but I always watch AEW live.

If you're interested in the cards then NXT is Dexter Lumis v Killian Dain, Karrion Kross v Dominik Dijakovic, and Shotzi v Aliyah.
AEW is Young Bucks v Butcher and Blade in a falls count anywhere, Inner Circle v Jurassic Express, and Cody open challenge.
Did they ever discuss why bunny is gone?

I'd tell him to stop leaving his feet so much, doesn't fit the gimmick. Less flippy more smashy.

And less facial expressions.

The music, the look and the thousand yard stare work. Just changing a little bit of how he works. Instead of the choke a strong power move would look better.

Or if its a submission something more visceral like a mandible claw type move woukd fit the gimmick more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back