• The Exorcist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s do
A show where we review sofa and music
Fideo at the same
Tkme and we pair them

But I think we have to make it quick. Like under a minute. The kids don’t have the attention span to listen to me talk about the intricacies of different brands of sodas for an hour. Those pieces of shit!!

But I think we have to make it quick. Like under a minute. The kids don’t have the attention span to listen to me talk about the intricacies of different brands of sodas for an hour. Those pieces of shit!!
Nah dawg it would take me 30
Minutes for each minute of music Bros

You guys think short reviews of me drinking different sodas would get over on youtube? I want to start with this

eee93643-0f93-4968-800e-705388495997_1.e9dcb3ef5a63f4b3be65536706ba1cea.jpeg

It’s a bad motherfucker, when you drink it orange flavor shoots all in your mouth.
Whenever that PWD podcast starts up as well you'll be raking in the cash

Videos on YouTube need to be at least 10 minutes long if you want ad revenue. Or at least that used to be the rule, dunno if it still applies.

Videos on YouTube need to be at least 10 minutes long if you want ad revenue. Or at least that used to be the rule, dunno if it still applies.

wtf I’m not doing this for the money! I don’t care about materialistic bullshit!

My videos would be classy too. I’d drink soda out of a wine glass and wear my Roman Reigns shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back