• Saw

• Alien

• Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• Hellraiser

• The Exorcist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys reccomendation me some fun 80s/90s/00s rock or pop songs (Good current stuff too). I create playlists for THR weekends we usually have people over and have game night. Well I’m on playlist 104 and my mana has run dry. I know u all know the type of music I like This is music to listen to while drinking having Roman greenz and playing with freirnds
Here’s a sample of a previous list (weekend 84)

857E1BF5-D927-4049-A4A2-E2A2C92547E4.png

He didn't have to kill the man and his girl.

55ce9724b8a415b2c1078cd9309ab4539293e63b.jpeg

Lol jesus that was brutal.

I wish tna would have signed Ryder but I'm thinking nwa would be a better spot for him if they ever show up again.

I felt like they could have done a hell of a lot more with Sanity

Never forget that at one time people actually wanted a Nikki Cross/Ciampa feud

In all fairness, Sanity was over big and the ball was dropped.

But...

That was creative actually getting something right where the package was greater than the parts. It was theirs to make and therefore theirs to break.

Hey guys reccomendation me some fun 80s/90s/00s rock or pop songs (Good current stuff too). I create playlists for THR weekends we usually have people over and have game night. Well I’m on playlist 104 and my mana has run dry. I know u all know the type of music I like This is music to listen to while drinking having Roman greenz and playing with freirnds

View attachment 784884

I would definitely recommend some Tay-Tay if you don't have any.

View attachment 784884

Another NXT failure. Who should take the blame?

Creative.

Some NXT talents just weren't going to get far, but others just came up and were trashed right away.

When a talent comes up, they need wins right away. "Spirited efforts in defeat" do nothing.

Sanity should have wrecked havoc right away, randomly ambushing and beating the shit out of people months before they had a match, then they should have won match after match through violent baddie tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back