• Saw

• Alien

• Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• Hellraiser

• The Exorcist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so with this eye match, yall think they are just going to imply someone got their eye poked out or are they gonna do some hostel shit and use practical effects?

You’ll have to watch and find out, pal!
<21>

We’ll see what happens

i loved the make up and effects on the first hellraiser movie. pinhead is one of the coolest looking horror characters of all time

Attachments

• ceno9.png
    ceno9.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 0
If u want to turn people against me I can do that ov my own. With that said I don’t care for exorcism, aluen, or saw series
I don't think that's that controversial to be fair. Exorcist 1 and 3 were good, but the rest not so much, Alien 1 was awesome with 2 being basically a really good remake of 1 but as an action movie, and I don't think anyone regards Saw as amazing cinema.

I don't think that's that controversial to be fair. Exorcist 1 and 3 were good, but the rest not so much, Alien 1 was awesome with 2 being basically a really good remake of 1 but as an action movie, and I don't think anyone regards Saw as amazing cinema.
Someone will try to
Make war with me u just wait and see I don’t care though I don’t even claim to like hood movies. I like what I like tho u know. And what I like are perky turkeys and a cereal
Killer

i remember first watching hostel as a teen and thinking it was crazy and intense. now you watch it and its kinda comical lol
Coincidentally Xavier Woods was just interviewed over on Dead Meat talking about how Hostel is one of his favourite horror films.

Someone will try to
Make war with me u just wait and see I don’t care though I don’t even claim to like hood movies. I like what I like tho u know. And what I like are perky turkeys and a cereal
Killer
wait...you dont like hood movies! how the hell are you gonna deny this classic lake!?
Leprechaun_five.jpg

You guys think short reviews of me drinking different sodas would get over on youtube? I want to start with this

eee93643-0f93-4968-800e-705388495997_1.e9dcb3ef5a63f4b3be65536706ba1cea.jpeg

It’s a bad motherfucker, when you drink it orange flavor shoots all in your mouth.

wait...you dont like hood movies! how the hell are you gonna deny this classic lake!?
View attachment 784061
I ducking love Lep in da hood. Also takes
From da hood
tack: How am I supposed to kill something that's already dead? That's like killin' some shit twice, man.
- Ball: Yeah, like some refried beans 'n some shit. Man, I never understood that, man. Why the fuck you gonna refry some beans, man? Why not just fry that shit right

<Oku02>

You guys think short reviews of me drinking different sodas would get over on youtube? I want to start with this

eee93643-0f93-4968-800e-705388495997_1.e9dcb3ef5a63f4b3be65536706ba1cea.jpeg

It’s a bad motherfucker, when you drink it orange flavor shoots all in your mouth.
Let’s do
A show where we review sofa and music
Fideo at the same
Tkme and we pair them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back