• Saw

• Alien

• Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• Hellraiser

• The Exorcist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree that Scream did not have any bad movies. I do love it, though. It's probably no. 2 on my list.
Scream 3 was probably my least favourite, but I wouldn't consider it bad. Either way nothing comes to close to being as bad as Hellraiser on that list lol

More mascot:

Carlotta-Champagne_170419_02.jpg

aXPJbKEG_700w_0.jpg

I don't like any other than the original enough to re-watch, tbh. But the first one is one of my favorite movies ever.
It pretty much got worse and worse as the franchise went on. First one is one of the GOAT horror movies imo.

U fucking denigrator how dare u post this and not alexa bliss as freddy I thought u were my heart friend <Kpop01>

I've never seen Alexa Bliss as Freddy, if you were my heart friend you would share it with me.

Scream 3 was probably my least favourite, but I wouldn't consider it bad. Either way nothing comes to close to being as bad as Hellraiser on that list lol

I always dug Scream 3, most people don't like it, but it was a lot of fun.

Scream>Sleepaway camp>anoes>halloween>final destination

This shit tonight going to be better than LOLimpact's shit?

so with this eye match, yall think they are just going to imply someone got their eye poked out or are they gonna do some hostel shit and use practical effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back