PWD 906: 孽 EVERYTHING is EVIL 孽

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll

I-Freaked-at-Freaknik-94_GSUAJC.jpeg

Pete has gone off the rails!

And I love it!

It gets worse

Watched a show last night on Apple Plus that may be the wokest thing I ever saw in my life

Its called The Morning Show and its about a metoo scandal at Good Morning America

I dont know who made it but I guarantee its a woman and I guarantee she hates men and she also hates women that dont hate men

I was drifting in and out of sleep as it autoplayed all night but basically the moral of the story is that every single man is a rapist and even the good guys arent really good guys, theyre just rapists who havent realized it yet

And every single woman needs to understand that even though they thought they were having consensual sex with a man it really wasnt consensual, they were being raped but they were just too emotionally fragile and uncultured to realize it

Really made me take a look at the horrible person I am and make me wanna change my ways but unfortunately Im a man so thats unpossible for me to change

It gets worse

Watched a show last night on Apple Plus that may be the wokest thing I ever saw in my life

Its called The Morning Show and its about a metoo scandal at Good Morning America

I dont know who made it but I guarantee its a woman and I guarantee she hates men and she also hates women that dont hate men

I was drifting in and out of sleep as it autoplayed all night but basically the moral of the story is that every single man is a rapist and even the good guys arent really good guys, theyre just rapists who havent realized it yet

And every single woman needs to understand that even though they thought they were having consensual sex with a man it really wasnt consensual, they were being raped but they were just too emotionally fragile and uncultured to realize it

Really made me take a look at the horrible person I am and make me wanna change my ways but unfortunately Im a man so thats unpossible for me to change
Maybe if you transition to a woman it will fix your rapiness?

I don't really know how it works, as I too, am a man.

It gets worse

How was the Tom Hanks U boat movie

How was the Tom Hanks U boat movie
I liked it a lot but I really wish I coulda saw it at the cinema cause it was basically a 90 minute long sea battle
Hanks was great as the stoic captain stuck in the middle of hell, trying to save as many men as possible but at the same time being forced to decide who he would leave behind to face certain death
They did a really good job at making you hate the Germans and portraying them as pure evil
Some good drama and anxious moments as the battle goes along
I dont know if you saw Midway and 1917 last year but if you take those two movies and jam them together you get this movie
Definitely a full 7 thumbs up

I liked it a lot but I really wish I coulda saw it at the cinema cause it was basically a 90 minute long sea battle
Hanks was great as the stoic captain stuck in the middle of hell, trying to save as many men as possible but at the same time being forced to decide who he would leave behind to face certain death
They did a really good job at making you hate the Germans and portraying them as pure evil
Some good drama and anxious moments as the battle goes along
I dont know if you saw Midway and 1917 last year but if you take those two movies and jam them together you get this movie
Definitely a full 7 thumbs up
Will add to the watch list. I did really like how in the trailers they made the u-boats almost monstrous and alien-like. Though I did get a little chuckle from the u-boat captain telling them good luck surviving the night on their own radio channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back