PWD 891: Nia Jax Hate Club

Favorite Mountain Dew Flavor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it time to put Black in the same territory as Nakamura and Balor? All I heard was how amazing he was, and just like the others, he has sucked on the main roster. Some of you were saying he was going to take the torch from the undertaker for Christ's sake. problem is he isn't tall enough to reach that high

Watching Balor do the Prince gimmick in NXT now...I can't for the life of me understand why the fuck they waited all these years to do it. Back on Topic, Black is a midcarder, possibly upper midcarder with delusions of grandeur and a hot topic frequent shopper card.

Watching Balor do the Prince gimmick in NXT now...I can't for the life of me understand why the fuck they waited all these years to do it. Back on Topic, Black is a midcarder, possibly upper midcarder with delusions of grandeur and a hot topic frequent shopper card.

He's a solid future IC champ.

I mean this as a compliment.

He's a solid future IC champ.

I mean this as a compliment.

Sounds about right to me...assuming the IC champ isn't the next feud to be decided by piss poor imitations of Mr Perfect vignettes.

Sounds about right to me...assuming the IC champ isn't the next feud to be decided by piss poor imitations of Mr Perfect vignettes.

I hope not. I see the IC belt as the most prestigious in wrestling, the "great workers" belt. Of course its had low points like any belt but the lineage is full of prestige without being saddled with shit like Vince Russo and David Arquette as champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back