PWD 888: Otis the Redeemer

One Night on Space Mountain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Curbside is unhinged.

Lol. Curbside is unhinged.

Lol. Comedian Vince Averill tells a funny story about how he ordered a shirt from Cornette's site years and years ago (I believe way before his new gimmick really ramped up), and it had been a while that he was waiting, so he emailed Jim about the wait issue and he got an email back talking about all these useless marks who are whining and complaining and all that, but the email wasn't meant for him, so he blamed it on his wife

Lol. Comedian Vince Averill tells a funny story about how he ordered a shirt from Cornette's site years and years ago (I believe way before his new gimmick really ramped up), and it had been a while that he was waiting, so he emailed Jim about the wait issue and he got an email back talking about all these useless marks who are whining and complaining and all that, but the email wasn't meant for him, so he blamed it on his wife
Had to Google who that was and just got links to his wife and was still doing the Konnan "who?"

EasygoingElasticElectriceel-max-1mb.gif

She called him a mark <Lmaoo>

I'm guessing his response would be something like "I'd say it to your face, but that means I'd have to look at that fucking thing again, fucking cunt". <32>

She called him a mark <Lmaoo>

I'm guessing his response would be something like "I'd say it to your face, but that means I'd have to look at that fucking thing again, fucking cunt". <32>

<Lmaoo>

We need this to happen between Dana and Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back