PWD 886: Fall and Prey to JUST BLEED God

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Greatest wrestling match -ever-"

giphy.webp

Then why are you watching it?
Because I have it on in the background while I do my cleaning/laundry on Monday nights plus it’s 4 degrees celsius out right now so sitting on my deck isn’t an option

Then why are you watching it?
Because I have it on in the background while I do my cleaning/laundry on Monday nights plus it’s 4 degrees celsius out right now so sitting on my deck isn’t an option

Someone make a new thread...this one is starting to act all adult onset full lakersfrankrexfootrexfalsefoot.

I don’t even think it’s the empty arenas, the in ring product and “ storylines/booking” is the drizzling shits. AEW is 10x more watchable than anything WWE does

giphy.gif

I don’t even think it’s the empty arenas, the in ring product and “ storylines/booking” is the drizzling shits. AEW is 10x more watchable than anything WWE does

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

At this point WWE is just stubborn to not use AEW formula of having people around ringside making noise. To me the difference is like a bingo hall and a show at the Houston Astrodome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back