PWD 885: The Smoke is HERE

GOAT Appetizer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope bayley/tamina on sunday is pre-taped and heavily edited down due to time constraints.

Just show Bayley jump up and down until match time runs down.

Really been enjoying the PWD live discussions and whatnot. It's been one spot on the internet we do not get ridiculous and stupid fights about the coronavirus like on the UFC forum tonight.

Wrestling has continued throughout and set a great example!

Really been enjoying the PWD live discussions and whatnot. It's been one spot on the internet we do not get ridiculous and stupid fights about the coronavirus like on the UFC forum tonight.

I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself, right here.... in the PWD! BANG BANG!!!!

For wrestling geeks we are pretty reasonable. We have our moments but overall it's a nice little corner of the internet to fuck around in.

For wrestling geeks we are pretty reasonable. We have our moments but overall it's a nice little corner of the internet to fuck around in.

You fucks are the only reason I watch this bullshit

I'm a lil drunk, watching judgment day 2002 and waiting on dominos.

Best subforum on shartdog

That is Hogan v Undertaker right?
irVKzuY.gif

The greatest choke slam of all the times

irVKzuY.gif

The greatest choke slam of all the times
I ordered that PPV with my mowing lawns and allowance money, and I will never forget the disappointment of that chokeslam. Vinny Mac got me hook, line and sinker with that Hogan nostalgia

I ordered that PPV with my mowing lawns and allowance money, and I will never forget the disappointment of that chokeslam. Vinny Mac got me hook, line and sinker with that Hogan nostalgia
It was running wild, brother

Yup, hogan coming out now. The dubbed them for hogan SUCKS. Where is real American?????
Like RSR posted, I'm pretty sure this was the brief period he used Voodoo Chile in WWE. I know the fake network version of that blooooooows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back