• Mini Eggs

• Peeps

• Chocolate Carrots

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chat me up on this. @PWD

What if I called you walking outside the "$20 dollar broke Redskin walk of tears"

I call Deezy an IB and make fun of his igloo all the time...he doesn't have that thin #pussy skin. If he did...well...he'd probably freeze to death because he lives in an igloo.

That was fucking retarded and everyone who clapped should be drug out into the street and shot...and the their corpses should have to eat a bag of Foot dicks.

I think part of that is how he's presented though. New Japan treats him like a big deal. If Zack Ryder can get over organically (to the point that Vince had to kill his momentum with a double tap), then I think Okada could do it. If he can't cut the promos, it's critical that his presentation work in his favor. I think Asuka is a great example given how much people still agonize her losing the streak the way she did.

It's an interesting thought exercise at any rate.

The problem with workrate people in WWE is the fact that when they do try and push them...they have them do the same matches (opponent wise) for 3 months straight and play the one up game every week on what they're doing. No one is good enough to keep that up for the 7 years Reb was talking about without the crowd becoming apathetic. The beauty of Asuka's run in NXT was that you wouldn't see her fight the same person every week...there'd be weeks at a time where she wouldn't be on tv. The same with everyone who got over on NXT until recently...they gave them breaks and it made you want to see them again instead of cramming them down your throat every week like Raw & Smackdown do. I think that's a big reason why NXT has struggled in the ratings war...the started doing the same repetitive booking like the other brands, and it's gotten boring.

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Lower than several 2001 episodes of Thunder.
Of course ratings don't mean shit now with their TV deals and dat Saudi money.

Lower than several 2001 episodes of Thunder.
Of course ratings don't mean shit now with their TV deals and dat Saudi money.
They gotta be getting close to Monday Night Impact ratings at this point

I don’t like seeing Taker tweet.
<{clintugh}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back