pWd 871: I got a crusty butt

Who? yes, we are doing it again STFU

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

it is now the era of the empty arena and outlaw mudshow.
will backyard wrestling experience a renaissance due to a lack of legal venues?

it is now the era of the empty arena and outlaw mudshow.
will backyard wrestling experience a renaissance due to a lack of legal venues?

I don't think so Frank.

Thanks to the assholes who can't play by the rules and now have all the hiking trails shut down...

Thanks to the assholes who can't play by the rules and now have all the hiking trails shut down...
Everyone is all cooly anti-social and introverted on the internet but then tell them they have to stay in and all of a sudden “I HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE”. Interesting look at human nature, no pun intended

Everyone is all cooly anti-social and introverted on the internet but then tell them they have to stay in and all of a sudden “I HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE”. Interesting look at human nature, no pun intended
I've been social distancing for the majority of my life. This shit is normal for me (minus not getting to go to the gym).

Joe needs to show me something and take advantage of this captive audience. His little circle jerking humanoid buddies aren’t gonna cut it, Jack!

I go on at least one hike in my area a week, usually up a mountain, and my oldest started actually getting in to doing it as well.

I grew up in the age where mom would throw you out of the house after breakfast in the summer, tell you to check in every few hours, but didn't want to see you inside till dinner time.

Wimps can't stand being alone with their thoughts.

Undertaker turns 55 today, looks 10 years older.

Lana turns 35, which surprised me. Thought she was younger.

Lacey Evans turns 30.

Barry Horowitz turns 61. Thought for sure he would be older.

Joe needs to show me something and take advantage of this captive audience. His little circle jerking humanoid buddies aren’t gonna cut it, Jack!

Time to hear about the machine for the zillionth time and stories about how drunk and shitty of a dad he is.....

No buys

I'm tired of seeing that fucker on my youtube recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back