pWd 871: I got a crusty butt

Who? yes, we are doing it again STFU

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that chair shot segment. Damn

And Kevin Sullivan chose not to appear. Hmm...

That’s gotta be hard for her sister since David looks just like Chris

Have a good night everybody.

Crazy how he killed himself. Don't think that method could kill me because I don't have a trapless stack of dimes for a neck like Rex.

bork1}
JxWBMyX.gif

Chris Jericho is the GOAT.

So now that some time has passed and we can now properly assess the gravity of both situations.. which is the more henious event of 2020: the coronavirus or cody rhode's neck tattoo?

Someone said DX was basically the Atittude Era version of the New Day and it really is true.

<{Joewithit}>

Someone said DX was basically the Atittude Era version of the New Day and it really is true.

<{Joewithit}>

Attitude era version or 06-10 reboot version? Because the reboot version I think was more New Day Esque than the original.

<{Joewithit}>
giphy.gif
200.webp
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

new day doesn't have a signature gesture widely recognized/and emulated by mainstream culture over the span of 20 years.

billy gunn On how DX would get girls to take their tops off on the street: “We would walk around downtown New York, and get girls to take their tops off, just because we could. We would do silly things like that, but it was more just to see if we could do it. And they would look and go, ‘Sure.’ And you go, ‘What the, what are we doing right now?’”

new day couldn't do this today.

My wife's bachelorette party was watching movies at her sister's house. I went to the strip club, babay! But hey, I'm throwback to how men used to be.

giphy.gif

My wife had a bridal shower at an Italian restaurant during daylight hours.

I went to Atlantic City for the weekend and [REDACTED].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back