PWD 870: Open for #OurBusiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
If mania tapings are leaked.....rest assured Vince is locking down anyone who was at the PC those days and interrogating with furious anger.

They give Aleister another blackguy next week....I'll see where they heading with him.
should've just kept him in a tag team w/ black called Air BnB

I need to see more of his workouts on instagram

And Adam Cole(baybay) needs to take notes

1. Elias should do a workout video - Heavy Metal (because the music and the iron)
2. When Cole comes to Raw they should do a workout series with Elias and Cole like Hulk and Mean Gene

Big Dave shoots hard on Gronk.

What’s the significance of Seth only wearing one glove?

If mania tapings are leaked.....rest assured Vince is locking down anyone who was at the PC those days and interrogating with furious anger.

I assume he'll just have the B team handle production and then kill them all when they're done.

They give Aleister another blackguy next week....I'll see where they heading with him.

should've just kept him in a tag team w/ black called Air BnB

giphy.gif

1. Elias should do a workout video - Heavy Metal (because the music and the iron)
2. When Cole comes to Raw they should do a workout series with Elias and Cole like Hulk and Mean Gene

HEADBANGERS AND LEATHER

this is the perfect environment to introduce a new rassler... and i know what you will all say, "hey you asshole, you already said this" and you're right but gatta strike while the iron's hot!

Undead Doink! He's all germy and a recent victim of a mysterious virus but like a spidermin he gained some superhuman powers because of his infection...

That was a money promo from Seth Rollins

What’s the significance of Seth only wearing one glove?

broke his finger and is wearing a splint,
or was.

it might be healed by now but he said he was gonna stick with it.

Promo of Seth's life right there......even took credit for the womens evolution.....Steph wrote his promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back