PWD 869: I AM NOT A NUGGET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sn7r1kjd3es11.jpg

One of my all-time favorites was a guy right up front, first or second row if I remember right, that had a sign that just said, "I'm drunk."

What do you do, DRH?

I run a martial arts school. As per order of our governor...my doors are closed indefinitely. My lease is always paid up a month in advance, so I'm ok on that front for now...but I don't know what I'm gonna do if this shut down lasts into May like they're doing in other states. 2 months without getting paid is not something I'm looking forward to.

The Mandy/Dolph happy Instagram stuff is lame, but at least they haven't dropped the storyline completely. Mandy needs to find out that Dolph sent the text to Otis saying to come later and get mad and dump him. But then tell Otis she's not ready for a relationship. He understands and Mandy eventually finds solace in Sonya's arms. They begin an intimate relationship where Sonya introduces Mandy to many new and exciting things. Eventually it is revealed that Sonya really sent the text and set Dolph up as a fall guy as a means to get into Mandy's pants. Mandy forgives her.

There needs to be a segment of this (not filmed of course) where they realize he was used and abused during this whole deal and he gets a "we're sorry threesome." I don't want to see...I just want to know the big guy got it so all can be right with the world. They do however need to show the Mandy & Sonya tapes.

I run a martial arts school. As per order of our governor...my doors are closed indefinitely. My lease is always paid up a month in advance, so I'm ok on that front for now...but I don't know what I'm gonna do if this shut down lasts into May like they're doing in other states. 2 months without getting paid is not something I'm looking forward to.

Oh man, that sucks. BJJ? Kids? A myriad?

Where I go for BJJ also does kids classes and is where LTR does TKD. They closed after last Saturday for "two weeks," but I'm sure it will be longer. I'm going to keep paying as long as I can to help the doors open when this is said and done. I know others are to, to the extent they can.

I hope it works out OK for you.

There needs to be a segment of this (not filmed of course) where they realize he was used and abused during this whole deal and he gets a "we're sorry threesome." I don't want to see...I just want to know the big guy got it so all can be right with the world. They do however need to show the Mandy & Sonya tapes.

Otis comes strolling in on SmackDown one Friday, all smiles. Tucker why he's so happy. Otis tells him Mandy and Sonya invited him over for "coffee" the night before. Then he just giggles for 11 minutes until the next commercial.

Has he seen Papa Shango vs The Repo Man?

Oh man, that sucks. BJJ? Kids? A myriad?

Where I go for BJJ also does kids classes and is where LTR does TKD. They closed after last Saturday for "two weeks," but I'm sure it will be longer. I'm going to keep paying as long as I can to help the doors open when this is said and done. I know others are to, to the extent they can.

I hope it works out OK for you.

Thanks...originally I was hoping I could open again by the beginning of April...but they shut that idea down yesterday. Now, there's no timetable. I do kickboxing, muay thai, catch, folk, freestyle, grco, and mma. I had a decent adult program a decade ago until two Gracie franchises opened up in my customer area (they're on opposite sides and I'm in the middle.. I can't compete with the name for adults, but I'm one of the only ones who actually lets the kids do all the same stuff as the adults within reason so I keep a healthy population of kids and teens that way.

I've had that conversation with a bunch of parents lately about keeping paying during the closure...some of them I've been teaching their kid(s) for over a decade now. They're almost all on board with still paying until we get through this...but if this last until May like they're predicting in California I don't know if they'll stick to it...especially as more and more of them get sent home from work. So far only one person has bailed on the school since I announced the closing...and they had only been there 2 weeks. Hopefully everyone else will stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back