PWD 869: I AM NOT A NUGGET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTR loves all the signs from the Attitude Era. He really likes it when someone has a sign of their name with an arrow. He just goes, "I just saw another one that says 'Pimps." It must be their last name because it has three arrows."

Someone at the supermarket near me just got an immediate firing, for licking her thumb.

Someone complained, and she was done.

dLFKAPB.gif

Vince's reaction to Stone Cold coming back driving the ambulance was great.

Also, as if it needed to be said, Austin driving the ambulance back was awesome.

Odd thing is, from what I could hear from it all, people were basically saying "Fucking told her, stupid bitch", and "She turned up with a cough a couple of weeks ago".

Last edited:
Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell 'em to go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say "hey a computer took your place, daddy". That's hard times. That's hard times.

When did @Bix beg for money?
I woulda helped him out if I had known about it
I can’t remember when he tweeted it, he whines so much on twitter, but he made a post asking people to help him pay to get to Florida for mania weekend. Lol

It really grinds my gears that Martha won't let us have Owen action figures.

It really grinds my gears that Martha won't let us have Owen action figures.

They could do a box set with Blue Blazer, King of Harts, and Nation Owen.

Or a Hart Foundation box with Bret, Owen, Buldog, and Pillman. Maybe event throw Anvil in there, some Canadian flags and a sign that says, "Pittsburgh Sucks" or something.

LTR loves all the signs from the Attitude Era. He really likes it when someone has a sign of their name with an arrow. He just goes, "I just saw another one that says 'Pimps." It must be their last name because it has three arrows."
sn7r1kjd3es11.jpg

They could do a box set with Blue Blazer, King of Harts, and Nation Owen.

Or a Hart Foundation box with Bret, Owen, Buldog, and Pillman. Maybe event throw Anvil in there, some Canadian flags and a sign that says, "Pittsburgh Sucks" or something.
They had a box set in 97 but it didn't have Anvil for some reason.

s-l640.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back