PWD 869: I AM NOT A NUGGET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince should challenge covid to a match at wrestlemania
I’m Vince McMahon, damn it! And I’m kicking YYYYOUR ASSS back to China!
giphy.gif

Just watched the Chris Benoit Dark Side of the Ring with a chick that knows nothing about wrestling, all she knew going in was Chris Benoit is the "wrestler that murdered his wife". She teared up a few times. Then we went down a terrible wrestling story rabbit hole and I showed her the Bruiser Brody Dark Side episode, then a different documentary on the Von Erichs deaths, then I taught her about all of the people that New Jack stabbed or cut open and showed her shoot video clips of him laughing about it and wishing they died.

lol I think I traumatized her about pro wrestling.

A chick I am talking to just texted me that she woke up to pee.

Women!

Going to the gas station was a mistake. Place was corona central.

Nasty white trash obese woman in dirty clothes open mouth coughing all over the store.

Mexican lady says "go outside you nasty bitch"

White trash lady responds "fuck you bitch, I don't have that shit"

Mexican lady threatened to beat her ass, white trash fat bitch said "fuck you bitch" again and went in to the bathroom. I didn't get to see the finale.

Even if you don't have corona, open mouth coughing in a small enclosed space with other people is disgusting, it always has been.

I need to move to a higher class neighborhood.

Should of upper cut the fatso.

I like how we all expected Bliss to doublecross Nikki and instead they just became best friends for like a year or so. They nons-swerve served us.

Maybe Nikki controls the anal toy in Bliss's arse and that is why they are still friends.

The Mandy/Dolph happy Instagram stuff is lame, but at least they haven't dropped the storyline completely. Mandy needs to find out that Dolph sent the text to Otis saying to come later and get mad and dump him. But then tell Otis she's not ready for a relationship. He understands and Mandy eventually finds solace in Sonya's arms. They begin an intimate relationship where Sonya introduces Mandy to many new and exciting things. Eventually it is revealed that Sonya really sent the text and set Dolph up as a fall guy as a means to get into Mandy's pants. Mandy forgives her.

thikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back