pWd 867: This is the end

Corona virus?

• work

• shoot

• worked shoot

• Your chance of dying is smaller than Rex's traps!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see people freaking out when the H1N1 was running wild.....stupid people watching nothing but news and on tv and social media are just gaslighting what in essence is just another super flu......maybe if the orange man didn't fire all the heads of the CDC his first year and never replaced them...... Mofuckas would act like they had some damn sense.

Hey Jethro in buttfuck nowhere.......you safe.

I got IT!

Vince should find a venue with the least amount of international travel and hold WrestleMania there.

Atleast then they can quarantine the neckbeards who travel to Mania after test them all.....have the ramp way and ring under a bubble.

The good news is that Justin was a social distance away in the room when she contracted it.

giphy-(83).gif

I would like to see a prime Mike Tyson wreck everyone in that gif.

This whole thing is a practice for a police state you marks.

@Pliny Pete if my SD Strike Force win this Saturday and finish the season 2-0,
does that make them the inaugural IFL champions of the world?

Hopefully to save the empty PC Smackdown tomorrow they book Roman vs. Corbin.

It's the only way to make this right.

I miss prime Jordan, am

giphy.gif

She was never in my spank bank, not once.

Yet I know that she married Peter Andre, divorced him, has a disabled son called Harvey and is currently having money worries.

I don't even read The Sun.

Power of the media.

VainPersonalDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Eddie getting heat in the comments.

VainPersonalDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Eddie getting heat in the comments.

This shit is getting beyond ridiculous. The entire world is shutting down for a friggin cold with a survival rate of 98%. If anyone ever wondered what global mass hysteria looked like...well enjoy because you got it.

This shit is getting beyond ridiculous. The entire world is shutting down for a friggin cold with a survival rate of 98%. If anyone ever wondered what global mass hysteria looked like...well enjoy because you got it.
I was hoping for more rioting to be honest. Haven't seen ONE car in fire yet.

I was hoping for more rioting to be honest. Haven't seen ONE car in fire yet.

That'll happen when the people who aren't fraggle hippies start to panic. Right now, it's still the middle class facebook & twitter crowd having meltdowns. As soon as the trashy people realize the suburban douche bags horded all the toilet paper out of stores ( I can't believe that's an actual thing happening and not a joke)...then you'll start seeing car fires and looting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back