pWd 867: This is the end

Corona virus?

• work

• shoot

• worked shoot

• Your chance of dying is smaller than Rex's traps!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone tell me who this asshat is so I can properly tell him to go Fuck himself...wait...does he live closer to me than Rex or Foot?

I'd squash you flatter than your tiny baby traps.

<DCrying>

I'm sad now...both because it's true and because I'll never get to make sweet sweet man love to Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
Prudential Center Dynamite is being moved to July 22. No word what's going on with the Blood and Guts match.

No, but Rex is only from Puerto Rico

giphy.gif

I would happily add him to my rage murder spree if anyone can verify he's coming this way.

I don't even understand what he's saying/complaining about here. This guys is such an amazing fucking idiot.

Prudential Center Dynamite is being moved to July 22. No word what's going on with the Blood and Guts match.

LTR got a couple of notes home from school that he wasn't behaving. I told him if he didn't get his act together, we weren't going. Maybe I should fake like I really cancelled the trip so he knows I mean business.

Update: Blood and Guts is still happening on March 25 under restrictive audience. So NJ lost the match.

In other words I'm getting a refund.

Update: Blood and Guts is still happening on March 25 under restrictive audience. So NJ lost the match.

In other words I'm getting a refund.

I think you should give the refund to the arena workers, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back