pWd 866: BAWITDABA

Who?

• Kid Rock

• Limp Bizkit

• Batjester's mom is better than both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the main event wasn’t good, it still served a purpose. It wasn’t bad just cause it sucked. It served getting Shayna over and looking like a credible challenger for Becky so it wasn’t a total throwaway show

Even if the main event wasn’t good, it still served a purpose. It wasn’t bad just cause it sucked. It served getting Shayna over and looking like a credible challenger for Becky so it wasn’t a total throwaway show

Agreed 100%. It was meant to show Shayna as an unstoppable Terminator out for Becky's belt and it did that. Doesn't mean it was fun to watch though.

This dork Woods gets to be sandwiched between Liv and The Goddess while they're scared. Lucky bastard.

Woods hover-handed Paige, while he was having sex with her.

She's extremely attractive in person, but looks much better with her hair down imo.

WWE's full of "TV doesn't do them justice" girls.

Hell, Mandy Rose. You have that ass about 6 feet in front of you, it's indiscribable.

Hell, Mandy Rose. You have that ass about 6 feet in front of you, it's indiscribable.
Even from about 300 feet away in the nosebleeds, that body was stunning in person. I could see the cuts in her arms and those delts from there! Unreal.

Even from about 300 feet away in the nosebleeds, that body was stunning in person. I could see the cuts in her arms and those delts from there! Unreal.

One that always surprised me was Cameron, the Funkadactyl that isn't Naomi. On TV, she's pretty hot. In person, holy shit.

Leo should've won an Oscar on this scene alone.

I saw Mandy up close at an NXT house show a few years ago when she was brand new and not on TV yet. I had no idea who she was, but was shocked how hot she was. The entire crowd gave her the Tye Dillinger 10 chants every time she got tagged in during her match.

I saw Mandy up close at an NXT house show a few years ago when she was brand new and not on TV yet. I had no idea who she was, but was shocked how hot she was. The entire crowd gave her the Tye Dillinger 10 chants every time she got tagged in during her match.

Can you imagine how over she'd have been in the Attitude era? I know that's become somewhat of a meme because of the amount of recently released guys who say shit like "Oh yeah, I'd have gotten over int he Attitude era", but Mandy would have held her own back then.

I think the structure of the EC match itself also hurt the main event last night as there was too much downtime between pod openings after Shayna had cleared the ring. And though the same type of thing worked for Brock at the Rumble, the time between Rumble entrances and pod openings is shorter, so it didn't feel as long. Of course, Shayna also does not have Brock's presence or physical charisma, and she doesn't have a Heyman to play off of to keep you engaged, which made the time drag even more.

Asuka did her best though to fill that dead air time, bless her heart.

Can you imagine how over she'd have been in the Attitude era? I know that's become somewhat of a meme because of the amount of recently released guys who say shit like "Oh yeah, I'd have gotten over int he Attitude era", but Mandy would have held her own back then.
“For the women who want to be me and the men who came to see me”
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back