Not open for further replies.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
tenor.gif

srlyUnn.png

Rules

1. Take some salt and throw it over your right shoulder.

8w3lpFS.gif

@PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Kowboy

LB gets a bad rap. They aren't great, but they've made a few bops. Can't say the same for Mr. Rock.

Who's the Asian chick?

FC6ekmv.jpg

LB gets a bad rap. They aren't great, but they've made a few bops. Can't say the same for Mr. Rock.
Yeah.. Everything Kid Rock did on the 90's was good. His last single "American Rock and Roll" was maybe the best new "radio rock" song I heard last year. Mind you I haven't listened to any of his stuff post 2001 besides that song on the radio..

Oh, and I had Limp Biscuits 3 song demo tape on replay over a year before their first album popped. Got it from a guy handing them out at one of Korn's first big concerts. We played it 500 times lol. Had the original version of 'Stuck," which was the better version.

When did they change the IC belt?

Going with Rock.

Because Michigan.

Going with Rock.

Because Michigan.

Straight outta the sticks of Romeo, Michigan. The early morning stoned motherfucking pimp of the goddamn naaattiioooonnnnn

Straight outta the sticks of Romeo, Michigan.

From his millionaire dad's mansion.

Kid Rock the dude that said he's "straight out the trailer" but really grew up in a 6,000sq ft. house in the burbs.

From his millionaire dad's mansion.

Kid Rock the dude that said he's "straight out the trailer" but really grew up in a 6,000sq ft. house in the burbs.

Kid Rock went from a rapper with a flat top and touring with Ice Cube to a long haired redneck republican rock/country singer with no kayfabe explanation. He exposed the business long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back