PWD 862: TAKEOVER SHERDOG

Should President Trump deport Rex or Oz?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless I've misunderstood what the TNT app is, isnt the WWE Network app technically available in nearly all US homes? Are 89 million people signed up for the TNT app? Or is it just available on 89 million?

Unless I've misunderstood what the TNT app is, isnt the WWE Network app technically available in nearly all US homes? Are 89 million people signed up for the TNT app? Or is it just available on 89 million?
I don’t know. <Lmaoo>

Can you provide some evidence for your claims?

You are being rude. - Big Small Dave

tenor.gif

Didnt mean to put you on the spot Frank, but god dang, that report is non-sensical
Either way what’s his point. there are 89 million subscribers to tnt according to my qwik googfs death search, but not specifically the app. Then, when u take into account how many have the actual app - the majority of those don’t have it for arew. So what the duck is dave pint

Either way what’s his point. there are 89 million subscribers to tnt according to my qwik googfs death search, but not specifically the app. Then, when u take into account how many have the actual app - the majority of those don’t have it for arew. So what the duck is dave pint
Exactly laker, well put

i think his point is that way more filthy casuals have access to AEW due to smart devices (if they want)
than the wwe network, so there is potential to reach a larger number of fans.

if the wwe network came pre-loaded on smart tvs and/or was included as part of one's cable package,
then the numbers would be close to equal, if not more in WWE's favor,
and he'd have nothing to say on the topic.

just kidding.
that mark always has something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back