Pwd 861: roty:goldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the story is that Gonzalez now owns Dakota's pretty little caboose and wouldn't let any other woman hurt her bitch, that was awful.

Nice! If I remember correctly u want to be a vet? Is this for vet school or undergrad? I can help with biology (cell, molecular, biotech, genomics, biochem) and some chemistry feel free to message me if u ever need it.

wit da hell! I need help making adrenochrome, Bake.

what about me? What about Raven?

U-CovZ.gif
tenor.gif

<Lmaoo>

This might be the straw that broke the camel’s leg.

Perhaps I shouldn't have called off the hit after all. But you know me, Rex. I'm just too forgiving. I almost never have people brutally murdered in front of their families anymore. I'm a big softy anymore.

I was disappointed, frankly. Lee, in particular, seemed to be moving in slow motion. The spot with the slaps and the chair was dumb, at least his offense. DD's superkick and flying canonball was cool. That move he hit off the top should have been the finish or it shouldn't have happened.

I was disappointed, frankly. Lee, in particular, seemed to be moving in slow motion. The spot with the slaps and the chair was dumb, at least his offense. DD's superkick and flying canonball was cool. That move he hit off the top should have been the finish or it shouldn't have happened.

I got the impression they were told to slow down when they mapped this out to make the big spots more impactful...other than the opening sequence drop down/leap frog that they seem to love having big guys do

If you're going to bitch about no selling from Takeover...you should be talking about Gargano forgetting about his leg getting worked over 2 minutes after the last knee stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back